Joshua Jackson and... Diane Kruger!

PrinceOfCats said:
Oh, America... you are an endless source of amusement...

:lol: :rofl:

I'm quite happy for them, Joshua Jackson is a really really nice guy.

OMG! This one came out from left field..... :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
that's the thing I don't get about hollywood people: you go out,get married and later on you get separated and then you do go out with another person 2 months after..as if your marriage never meant anything to you....I saw a pic of her and her ''husband'' making out like 4 months ago...and now she's making about with somebody else?? Hollywood people disgusted me

but I have nothing about Joshua...cause I've always love him as Pacey (who wasn't!!) it's not him i'm disgusted of..but it's the way these celebrities are...In some case: (Goldie Hawn going out with Kurt Russell after separating from her husband Bill Hudson...Goldie and Kurt have been together for more than 20 yrs:it's obvious to see that they were meant for each other) but in some case...it depends also

Fabulyss said:
:lol: :rofl:

I'm quite happy for them, Joshua Jackson is a really really nice guy.

I am happy for him because as you say, Jackson is a nice guy. I dont care two sticks for Kruger. I think he can do better personally.

^ Me too. And not just personality wise. I have always found her the most boring looking of the 90s models. Everything just screams blah.

^was she really ever one of the 90s models? she wasn't really that famous, i'd say. besides her parfume ads i couldn't name a single other work she has done as a model, seriously.....

COME ON! she could do better?! she is SO lucky! not only is he gorgeous but hes probably one of the most under rated and talented actors in Hollywood! in my opinion she may not be even good enough for him! lol...but they look good together :smile:

Here's some irony. Diane Kruger appears to be cheating on Joshua Jackson, a star of "The Affair" — with Norman Reedus of "The Walking Dead."

Multiple sources tell Confidenti@l that Kruger and Reedus were spotted wildly making out in an East Village dive bar early Saturday morning.

We're told the pair — who co-starred, along with Jackson, in this year's movie "Sky" — showed up at 12th Street Alehouse around 1:30 a.m.

We're told they ordered a vodka for her and a whisky for him and retreated to the very furthest table in the bar's back room.

"They were laughing and having fun and then she just literally got out of her chair and straddled him and we were all like, 'what the hell,'" said one stunned onlooker. "They were all over each other. She was a lot more aggressive than him."

Another eyewitness said, "they were making out on top of each other, holding hands."

Her long-term boyfriend, meanwhile, was on a beach on the other side of the world.

The "Dawson's Creek" hunk — who plays Cole Lockhart in Showtime hit "The Affair" — posted an Instagram shot on Friday of an idyllic beach in Manila captioned, "Home sweet home for the next couple days."

Jackson, conveniently for the hot and heavy Kruger and Reedus, is on a 21-day trip around the world.

Jackson and Kruger have been a Hollywood golden couple since they began dating back in 2006.

Last month he told People Magazine that the secret to the longevity of their relationship is that they, "work on it."

"I mean it's so banal. It's not always easy because nothing in life that's worth doing is always easy," he told the magazine. "I understand at 37 better than I ever did at any other time in my life what the phrase like, 'Love's labor' really means. It's work. But it's work that rewards itself many times over."

In 2007, the German actress told Us Weekly that they have never married because neither one of them is "particularly religious."

"Marriage is important for the people it's important for, but neither one of us is particularly religious, so I don't think there's any particular push," she said, "But never say never!"

A rep for Reedus denied that Reedus and Kruger were making out.

A rep for Kruger declined to comment. A rep for Jackson did not respond to our request for comment.

nydailynews

^I find it extremely odd that there are no pics. What about the rumors that they´re in an open relationship? no cheating, then...

^Was she really? If so that's kind of hilarious that they pulled this out of their ***.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lovetolove
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->