Makeup: Ricardo Morandin
Cast: Justin Eric Martin, Jordan Genidogan, Nadja Bender

L'Officiel Hommes Italia Digital Edition

VMan Spring/Summer 2020

Atlas

Photographer: Connor Franta
Stylist: Christian Stroble
Grooming: Takuya Sugawara, Jenna Nelson
Cast: Hector Diaz, Darron Clarke, Will Wadhams, Hang Yu, Chen Sheng, Ding Qiang, Dakota Lindvall, Peter Dupont, Mitchell Gorthy, Luis Paredes, Charlie Knepper, Justin Eric Martin, Niko Traubman

VMan Digital Edition

Versace Watches Spring/Summer 2020

Photographer: Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott
Creative Director: Ferdinando Verderi
Set Designer: Mary Howard
Stylist: Jacob K
Cast: Cynthia Arrebola, Justin Eric Martin

Design Scene

Etro Formale Eccezionale 2020

Cast: Justin Eric Martin, Hang Yu, Jonas Barros, Tuur Sikkink

The Fashionisto

Oh my.

Reminds me of Sam Way from a few years back. I’m a fan.

Oh my.

Reminds me of Sam Way from a few years back. I’m a fan.

Same here! It's the 'guy next door' factor. Plus he looks mature and confident in all of his work.

From malemodelscene, which has an interview. I don't know about you, but interviews w/ young male models are about as exciting as watching paint dry, so here's a pic instead.

justin-eric-martin-3.jpg

From malemodelscene, which has an interview. I don't know about you, but interviews w/ young male models are about as exciting as watching paint dry, so here's a pic instead.

LOL, I've don't normally seek out interviews with male models because I'm not interested in them like that, but I did read Justin's now and God, lol. It's not that it's boring, he just seems so aimless and just 'floating', if I'm making sense. No opinion, no passion, no point of view about anything, no grooming regime despite his face being the way he makes money. I'm sure if his agent would tell him tomorrow 'your modelling career is over' he'll probably respond with 'ok cool, bye' and just continue going through the motions of life, lol. Yeah, I'm better off sticking to the pictures.

I've since read another interview and he's apparently from Canada and was discovered backpacking in the US.

^^Yeah, t’d be best to be seen, and not heard...like children.

Per his IG, he was on the cover of L’Officiel w/ bleached hair. With his exposed tattooes, they totally gave him the Beiber-treatment. Hard no on posting that image here.

LOL, I've don't normally seek out interviews with male models because I'm not interested in them like that, but I did read Justin's now and God, lol. It's not that it's boring, he just seems so aimless and just 'floating', if I'm making sense. No opinion, no passion, no point of view about anything, no grooming regime despite his face being the way he makes money. I'm sure if his agent would tell him tomorrow 'your modelling career is over' he'll probably respond with 'ok cool, bye' and just continue going through the motions of life, lol. Yeah, I'm better off sticking to the pictures.

I've since read another interview and he's apparently from Canada and was discovered backpacking in the US.

For having worked with him several times, he is exactly that uninteresting. So my little interest for him vanished really quickly and forever.

Truth be told MANY male models are like that anyways: they look great on paper but then in person when you talk to them in studios, to hear about their experiences as models or on their latest booked jobs on runway shows and all and they seem sooooooo bored to death. Nowadays we have two types anyways:
- the gorgeous looking ones like him
- the boring ugly duckling who are ''influencers''

I need great looking models with a COOL personality !

Truth be told MANY male models are like that anyways: they look great on paper but then in person when you talk to them in studios, to hear about their experiences as models or on their latest booked jobs on runway shows and all and they seem sooooooo bored to death. Nowadays we have two types anyways:
- the gorgeous looking ones like him
- the boring ugly duckling who are ''influencers''

I need great looking models with a COOL personality !

LOL! I hear you.
Maybe this is partly why male models struggle to get mass appeal. Or maybe, part of the reason, at least? We are living in the era of identity which in a way makes it easier for models who aren't exactly the best walkers/posers to shine purely because of their personality or vibe. Justin, however, will likely get replaced as soon as the next hot boy comes along.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->