Kat Von D Beauty

D A N A

Reaction score
I am surprised that there hasn't been a thread about Kat Von D Beauty started earlier..

http://www.katvondbeauty.com/index

It is one of the most successful beauty lines in my opinion, most of her products I either loved or liked a lot..

I tried their liquid lipstick, foundation, concealer, liquid liner, eye shadows, contour kit, primer.

What have you tried? Opinions? :flower:

I had one of her liquid lipsticks in the color bauhau5, but I lost it. It was a beautiful color but as I recall, it did tend to transfer. I replaced it with ABH liquid lipstick in Craft. I would be willing to give another shot though!

I've heard good things about the Lock It foundation and the liquid pen eyeliner. Has anyone tried those products?

I loved their liquid eye liner, I own the color trooper it is black.
The color Lolita didn't transfer at all on me...

I am dying to try their new concealers, anyone try it?

I love her stuff! I have Lolita, the shade and light eye palette, her eyeliner and her dual contour brush. I need to get some more of her stuff. Never been disappointed, although when I first got her Trooper eyeliner I had issues with the dryness....but I found a way to prevent the ink from drying up.

I love her Metal Crush eyeshadow in Electric Warrior.

I use a lighter hand for a more gossamer, sun-kissed, moss in the woods effect ^_^
F855m0T.jpg

temptalia.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nationalsalt
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->