Katarzyna Szczotarska S/s 05

I LOVE it!

the lobste ris wonderful, reminds me of schaperli, I wonder the meaning though.

None of it really sends me, but I'd wear some pieces from the menswear collection.

i agree scott and ngth...i've always love the maid's uniform...both old and new...in all its forms...uniforms in general hold a certain appeal for me...

space...schiaparelli wi the first thinkg that came to my mind too... :flower:

Me too Soft.

I cannot describe the feeling I get when I see one of those crisp uniforms. Its exactly the same feeling I got when I first looked at these images. Magical and bit subversive...

Sorry but I find the cuts to be way too bulky and loose. It more so reminds me of Kenneth Cole's menswear.

The puffed sleeves and pleating is wonderful, this piece is my fave though.
KSSS05_24.jpg

Not everything looks amazing to me, I think she could've done some things better.

This is beautiful, I first saw her stuff in Surface magazine, but I didn't know she did menswear :heart:

i saw that too arturo...i really love the womenswear...the shapes are amazing!

The womenswear manages to be beautiful, sculpturally but functions awkwardly as clothing. I like that about it.

AlexN said:
None of it really sends me, but I'd wear some pieces from the menswear collection.

couldn't agree more...

HIDEOUS does not even cover it...:huh:

The womens black coat is ok I guess...:blink:

some more

Attachments

• ks1.jpg
    ks1.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 2
  • ks2.jpg
    ks2.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 2
  • ks4.jpg
    ks4.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 2
  • k5.jpg
    k5.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 2
^beautiful! is that a skirt from a frog's perspective?? sculpture-work, again ... thanks, runner.

softgrey said:
i notice on the site that it is mainly sold in japan but the showrroom is in london...where does she usually show...if anyone can tell me...thanks :flower:

also...what is the pronunciation of her name?

Her name is Polish. I'll try to find out more

you are welcome anna
yes, it's a frog's perspective.

Those are beauties! And you know what,I HATE pleated trousers,on anybody...but there she made them look quite attractive. Runner,did you get these images from here,perchance: http://www.detaj.com/cgi-bin/hutte/hutte.cgi ?

Oh and her name is pronounced Kart-a-zyna Show-tarska. At least that's what I read on some Australian web site,anyway.

:>
Thanks, runner
And thanks Scott for the help navigating the tricky pronunciation.

i'm just revisiting this thread, and i'm again struck by the shapes of the women's wear..i love the aprony looking dresses, and the white one with the many pockets...i love the sculptural look of it..it looks awkward, but the models manage to wear it so gracefully.

what i don't like about some of them is the wooden/wicker-ish pieces..detracts from the softness of the shapes and layers to me

thanks so much for all the images/information everyone!

:heart:

I like the womenswear line! The sculpture aspect is gorgeous, but a lot of the pieces are hit or miss. Much better than the men's though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->