Kate Moss For TopShop #2

I have to say I loved the entire thing and I really hope they bring her back twice a year just to do special collections. I bought the blue suede dress and I love it. I'm going to wear it to shreds over the next couple of months and by the end of the year I'm sure I'll need a new going-out dress.

It's a shame they did only 20 of the blue maxi-dress. It was one of the ones I was most interested in and I don't think they sold in online anywhere. It must have just been for the main store. I was shocked that all the long dresses sold out as quickly as they did. I have to admit I didn't think anyone would pay that much money and I'd be able to snap one up on sale.

I wanted to get that suede dress as well, but i wasnt sure about the sizing. Usually i am xs or s, but i wasnt sure was it loose fitting.. tell me how did it fit when you get it? Although i guess it's sold out though.. :(
I got 3 jackets. That suede fringe, tailored blaizer which she wore and that silk long pj coat.

is there any other site besides ebay to get the dresses from her latest line that have been sold out on the official site?

I only know net a porter and nordstrom but i guess they are pretty sold out too.

Cant wait to get my packages!
What did you guys get??

I wanted to get that suede dress as well, but i wasnt sure about the sizing. Usually i am xs or s, but i wasnt sure was it loose fitting.. tell me how did it fit when you get it? Although i guess it's sold out though.. :(
I got 3 jackets. That suede fringe, tailored blaizer which she wore and that silk long pj coat.

I was surprised. Usually I'm a solid UK12 at Topshop, but I actually went with a UK10 for the suede dress and it fits perfectly.

For anyone who is bummed out that they're mostly sold out at Topshop's website try Nordstrom's--I think they ship internationally and I guess Kate isn't as big of an icon here, because they have a bunch of stuff available (including the blue dress in all sizes).

Maybe its not the same, its just a copy of the dress gardenpea, i saw it in a store and its more cream and like a cloth material...
All you girls Halycon and nita-caroliina thank you so much guys for keeping me updated.
First I was excited but then realised that the Crochet lace maxi dress is sold out even at nordstrom. Oh no...

The whole collection is copies of other items she's worn or found.

She bought the kaftan, liked it, took it into Topshop and they've copied it.

i finally purchased my first piece from the summer collection - the jagged edge Embellished paisley-print chiffon top. only paid a third of retail cost - so that is good. i purchased a nude colored camisole with a built in bra top to wear with it (i hate with the way kate styled it with freja - prefer the way it is styled on netaporter's site. We'll see if it's really a good item - i hope the beads don't catch on anything.

FYI, the collection is marked down 50% on nordstrom's site but not NAP's.

Overall i got:
suede fringe jacket (in olive/beige)
the gig fringe leather jacket (looove it, so my style)
black blazer which she wore at the opening
Long silk coat (which she wore with the same printed pants)
black pj'style button down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->