Kate Winslet

^its UK Vogue just to clarify. Angelina Jolie is going to be on the cover of December's issue of US Vogue

kochie332 said:
^its UK Vogue just to clarify. Angelina Jolie is going to be on the cover of December's issue of US Vogue

I know ^^
i'm gonna have to get both

Her new Vogue cover looks great

Jason Bell Shoot

hqcb.net

The Guests

Kate Winslet played good-luck charm for director husband Sam Mendes when the two attended the opening-night performance of The Vertical Hour, his latest foray into the theater. Starring Julianne Moore and Bill Nighy, the drama places their two characters in a complicated love triangle (wait until you find out who introduced them!) with personal consequences.
instyle.com

^^ooh thanks for the scan!

thanks for all the pictures! I'm gonna have to catch up... She has an interview in the new Time magazine, and I have the InStyle issue with her on the cover. Can't get enough of the woman, she's just a great actress, mum.....:heart: She looks classy but still hip as well

Kochie332 thanks so much for the Photos!!!!!!! I have never seen them before, Kate looks so fabulous!!!!!

:woot: Thanks for the pics!!!
I simply love Kate, she's just too beautiful! The coat she' wearing in the pics at the opening-night performance of The Vertical Hour is great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->