Katryn Kruger

youarearockstar

utterly superfluous
Reaction score
New from Y Models in Cape Town and just shot the Prada Resort lookbook. Very unique, with a lovely complexion and great brows!

5'10" / 31.5"-25-34.5"

Kat1.jpg
Kat3.jpg

Kat4.jpg
Kat2.jpg

(ymodels.co.za)

Oh, and I believe she's with IMG Paris.

Last edited by a moderator:
The girl with the almond eyes. I was wondering who she was!

Funny much hair can change a look. Versatility indeed.

straight hair makes her look younger. definitely want to see more of her.

Hmmm, visions of Marina Perez in the polas but yes, a totally different feel when she's facing the camera straight on and her hair that way. Definitely interested to see more.

Polaroids not so much but she has allure in the Prada shot, quite a captivating stare. She is sixteen by the way.

Thanks for the thread yaars :flower: This girl is intriguing :wub:

She reminds me of Selma Blair. Cute girl.

Polaroids not so much but she has allure in the Prada shot, quite a captivating stare. She is sixteen by the way.

Yes, once you look past the makeup, the hair and the styling in the polaroids, the basic shape of her face and features is quite stunning, and it comes through in the Prada Resort image. Definitely one to watch for me.

She is sort of ordinary, but in a strange way I like that about her, no gimmicks, just beauty. Hope to see more of her soon.

^Again...they should have just taken off all the makeup. But the raw potential is there.

The girl with the almond eyes. I was wondering who she was!

Funny much hair can change a look. Versatility indeed.

Edit: Funny how hair can change a look.

She has been added online to IMG Paris. She had a couple of tests but these (with her hair pulled back) really reveal some of her chiseling structure and just overall elegant poise.

Definitely one to watch and not only because of her previous bookings but by her potential and clear versatility.

KatrynKrugerIMGParisPort001.png
KatrynKrugerIMGParisPort002.png
KatrynKrugerIMGParisPort003.png

imgmodels.com

There is zest and wit in her eyes, they're so popping. Such a one of a kind.

Nice debut, she wonderfully matches the aesthetic of the house.
Hope she manages to get a bit more focus in her expressions but that will come with the time I'm sure.

I think she is simply gorgeous with a hint of Marina Perez. I love myself a dark-featured girl!

I had been wondering if she was going to pop up but I have to say I didn't recognize her at all at Givenchy. What a great debut nonetheless

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->