Kenzo's Back

Ceptuouse

Reaction score
Kenzo Takada will be back on the Paris Fashion Week schedule this season, five years after selling his first name and label to French luxury conglom LVMH

:rofl:

Kenzo Takada will be back on the Paris Fashion Week schedule this season, five years after selling his first name and label to French luxury conglom LVMH. The 66-year-old designer unveiled his new Gokan Kobo, or "workshop of the senses" collection of tableware, home objects and furniture at the Maison et Objet trade show in Paris on Friday and is planning to present a small selection of clothes "for casual activities and travelling, that are easy to wear" during Fashion Week in October. "When I stopped working five years ago, I went on vacation, I rested, I travelled," Kenzo told AFP. "And when I decided to work again, I told myself it would be in decoration." Having collaborated with some established names in his chosen industry, such as Baccarat for crystal pieces, as well as heralding some new talent, Kenzo has put together a range that is refreshingly unique but unmistakably his own. "What I have done here is not design so much as cross breeding," he says. (September 5 2005, AM)
from www.vogue.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hhhhg
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->