Khloe Kardashian

F1hirl.jpg

ISJGil.jpg

Hey guys, do you know where she bought these hats from (there's a leopard print one too)? They're really cute LOL...

Source: Celebitchy

^ they are spirit hoods. I can't remember where or how I heard of it but just look it up.

Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian visiting Good Morning America in Times Square (June 6).

kardashians-060611-6.jpg

kardashians-060611-5.jpg

kardashians-060611-4.jpg

celebritygossip

Khloe is wearing Celine pants, Givenchy blouse, Hermes belt, Gucci hat, Lanvin tuxedo blazer, Givenchy bag and Christian Louboutin shoes.

celebritygossip

Oh no. Khloe looks so very tacky. This shape of dress really suits Kourtney, it's rad. Not sure about the material or belt though.
I hate those Louboutins!
Can't hate the Chanel bag though, it's gorgeous :wub:

Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian out at "Fox and Friends" (June 7).

kardashian-060711-8.jpg

kardashian-060711-7.jpg

kardashian-060711-6.jpg

kardashian-060711-5.jpg

kardashian-060711-3.jpg

celebritygossip

here's what her stylist said about the nip slip

I told this girl to wear a bra! Khloe disobeyed me and went bra-less this morning on "Fox & Friends" and had a nip slip, ooops!!!. She does have a bit of an areola obsession, but it may have been a little too early for that kind of exposure, haha. Khloe, thank god you have amazing boobs!!! Next time, listen to your stylist :smile:. LOL

pic wenn

Combining their promotional forces, Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian visited the Rockefeller Center set of Late Night With Jimmy Fallon in New York City today (June 7).

Kourtney-Khloe-Late-Night-With-Jimmy-Fallon1.jpg

Kourtney-Khloe-Late-Night-With-Jimmy-Fallon2.jpg

Kourtney-Khloe-Late-Night-With-Jimmy-Fallon4.jpg

Faded Youth.

Khloe needs to step it up.I know she's pride of being curvy and all but she needs to realize that some of the clothes she wears are far from flattering.And don't get me started with this horrible drag-ish makeup,she's always spotted with.

I also feel bad because she can't pull-off half of her shoes collection.

Stella McCartney jumpsuit, a Gucci tassel belt, Charlotte Olympia heels, Loren Jewels, snake ring and bangles by Melinda Maria and a metallic gold BCBG clutch

wenn

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Florencie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->