Knitting!

Right I have started. This is so simple and fun. I can just make a few loops when I'm bored, waiting around, watching tv whatever. I'm using a yellow gold wool so it looks like a big gold necklace haha.

:wub: yeah, it got only better and better after washing

Just started knitting again after a long break. I obviously need to practice a bit more as what started as a neck-warmer ended up as a hat :lol:

Doginhatjpg_effected.jpg

Pic: my own

Didn't finish putting the buttons, but here it is!
View attachment 444960 View attachment 444961 View attachment 444962

If I were to do it over, I'd make it longer. Also, the collar to be closer. Not sure how to go about it though. I guess elongate the shoulder seams.

Overall, I'm happy with it. B)

looks so good, i just bought the pattern and yarn for this! very inspiring, thank you!

if anyone is on ravelry, by the way, i am "pomloplum" - feel free to add me.:flower:

Hey guys:

I have sport- and lace-weight yarns that I need knit into large stockinette rectangles for manipulating into fabrics through a shibori-like process - fulling/felting, stitching, dyeing, etc. I am a hand knitter and musician, with a vision that I am trying to realize, and some eye problems that make this difficult to pull off on my own. Initially this should take 2 -4 hours, depending on the machine. If you are a student, this could be done on the school's machines, your studio or my living room. Either the City or East Bay is good, from my perspective.

Just send me an email back if you or someone you know is interested :flower:

looks so good, i just bought the pattern and yarn for this! very inspiring, thank you!

if anyone is on ravelry, by the way, i am "pomloplum" - feel free to add me.:flower:

Thanks!

I haven't been doing much knitting the last six months. Warm weather doesn't inspire picking up the needles. But I started this cardigan a couple of days ago.

View attachment 561521
Minimalist Cardigan from Interweave Knits

i've been into neckwarmers and cowls lately, particularly moebius cowls, like this one:
0B4EEAF5.jpg
or this one:
Mohair_Mobius_Cowl3_350.jpg

the neckwarmer i knit is great:
wham-300x225.jpg

these are very quick, satisfying knits.

what are other folks working on?

Do any of you like to knit with looms? I love loom knitting because it can be faster than knitting with needles?

1703622_lookbooksi.jpg

I knit scarves, skirts and high-waist shorts like these. Still learning, though! I can't follow recipes, though - they are just too complicated for my brain ^^,

my mum's work... she knitted it for me...
385014_10150489354092463_634512462_10378982_1213343639_n.jpg

My Facebook

Aikka and Meme I really like the snoods/circular scarves you made.

kisskiss, what a lovely sweater! She's very talented.

a crochet dress for a school project~~:smile:)) my mum helped me a lot with it:P
42157377.jpg

37342174.jpg

img0773gw.jpg

img0775yj.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
that's so cool! I'm learning crochet at school in January!

Here's a scarf/hoody I made for school. :smile:

(edit: I just realized you can't see much of it. I have find a small pic of it to post ^_^')

Last edited by a moderator:
some of my recent crocheting projects

dvostruko1.jpg

phbucket1.jpg

i learnt how to crochet last year in a short workshop and i love it, i love the power crafts give you, the power of doing your own clothes and accessories :muscles:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->