Kristen Stewart Cheated on Robert Pattinson #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe it's a sign to Rupert:innocent::lol:

Kristen knows what she's doing, you gotta give it to her, she knows how to stir up rumours, Rob didn't comment during his promo tour, and she chooses to wear his clothes/accessories for her first after-scandal outing, nobody can tell me she doesn't like the attention

Wearing his stuff is probably just a sign that she doesn't want to let him go.

And are that flowers in her hand? Doesn't really look like it but I can't tell. Probably for Robert too. ;D

Last edited by a moderator:
maybe it's a sign to Rupert:innocent::lol:

Kristen knows what she's doing, you gotta give it to her, she knows how to stir up rumours, Rob didn't comment during his promo tour, and she chooses to wear his clothes/accessories for her first after-scandal outing, nobody can tell me she doesn't like the attention
Correct, I think she loves attention.

He refusing to comment on this whole thing and now her wearing his clothes makes me believe they will be back together before the next twiligt movie. And if that does happen then their relationship was/is stagged!

Summit, or whatever company is in control of Stewart's and Pattinson's contracts, is run by businessmen and businesswomen who understand that their relationship is both a potential asset and potential liability to the franchise; they're also relationship-wise 40-something, 50-something adults who recognize the often extreme volatility of any young romance. In my mind, there is no conceivable way in which Summit didn't already legally bind Stewart and Pattinson to certain contractual agreements in the event that their relationship went south. I'm sure they didn't expect anything nearly as devastating as this to happen, so Summit is not sure exactly how to proceed, but in any case, I'd be extremely surprised if they aren't legally obliged to play as Summit puppets, to a certain extent, until the movie is released.

In the end, Summit has to be completely beside themselves with anger at Stewart's "indiscretion" - they are going pull out every line in every contract they have to make her take actions to repair the damage.

Lainey also said today that she found out that Kristen's recent outing was staged and that she is still not confirmed for TIFF. Calling the paps was very smart move imo and now I expect the hoopla to die down.

^I expect, if anything for the media speculation to increase!

Kristen's appearance with the careful staging of Rob's ring and hat is clearly designed to send a message or imply to the Twilight community that their blessed couple might still be together.

Calculated PR move, one designed to make press happen. (Summit spinning it into positive press for them/the Twilight franchise)

That is true. I personally agree with enkeli05 that she just doesn't want to let go but there is no doubt at the same time she's trying to placate the fandom that is incredibly wrapped up in her relationship. I don't blame her to be honest and considering her own fandom may be the only ones she can rely on for the time being, it's a wise move.

There is a good chance that they are still together and just don't want anyone to know. I mean considering that they worked hard to hide their relationship, it would work to their advantage for the press to think they've broken up. Cheating is a horrible thing that happens way too often. However, there are couples who try hard to work through it. There will still be trust issues there, but some relationships survive it and become even stronger. So, there's no real way of knowing what's going on between those two. The fact that they're not currently in the same city doesn't prove anything because they seem to spend most of their time apart anyways...hence why so many (including myself) believe or have believed at some point in time that they're relationship is just a PR tool.

My bet is that she did it to either a) show the public opinion how she's repenting or b) make it look like "she's not giving up" on making it work with Pattinson. Either way, nice PR move.

great move wearing rob's stuff and carrying flowers. clearly this was staged, and i don't think rob is an attention seeker. he's always mentioned how much he hates cats and the publicist thing was him being honest. if he added "and actions" at the end of it it would have been a more direct insult to kristen.

To be honest, I feel everything Stewart does from now until November will be done with PR in mind, so any reading into her actions is just falling into the trap of what we're designed to think. Both Summit and Stewart desperately need positive PR too much to let anything but "good" signals get out.

Stewart didn't need to play by PR rules before the scandal, but now, when the public essentially sees her as the laughing stock of Hollywood, she's going to need all the help she can get if she wants to land roles in the future. Studios counted on her fanbase to sell movies, but even that has dwindled, and everyone outside of her fanbase now has a highly unflattering perception of her; it makes Stewart too much of a loose cannon and wildcard to bet the success of a movie on.

^ it will be, this is probably the smartest thing her PR has done in all of this. it will please the diehard twilight fans even though the rest of us will see right through it. those fans are already celebrating on tumblr :lol:

Also, it's been killing me, but has there ever been a sex scandal/relationship scandal quite this bad? It seems to me the only way the situation could have been more scandalous is if Sanders and his wife were more famous, or if photographs of them actually doing the deed ever surface. It all makes Brangelina seem extremely tame in comparison.

^ it will be, this is probably the smartest thing her PR has done in all of this. it will please the diehard twilight fans even though the rest of us will see right through it. those fans are already celebrating on tumblr :lol:

Can you imagine what would have happened if Pattinson had come out on the Daily Show declaring he was single? I actually fear that several suicides might have resulted.

brad and angelina weren't part of a multi millionaire dollar franchise that revolves around them being a couple.
i can seriously see fans going to the extreme if he flat out said he was single. i mean some of them are blaming this all on liberty. they are so delusional it's scary

If he outright said they were over he would probably get death threats like I heard he did in 09 when he said that they weren't dating so I understand why he wouldn't say anything. The levels of obsession in that fandom are intense and crazy.

I think with Brad and Angelina there was no proof and it just sounded like a great story. And Angelina just absorbed the rumours and came out in a vampy black dress that exuded the sense of not giving a damn.
Posted via Mobile Device

My bet is that she did it to either a) show the public opinion how she's repenting or b) make it look like "she's not giving up" on making it work with Pattinson. Either way, nice PR move.

Or that he's forgiven her?

I've said it many times - he would be stupid enough to (I love him, but...).

For the sake of Pattinson's career, I would hope not. After the whole world has seen photographic evidence of what everyone assumes to be oral sex in the car, how would his image as an actor survive that?

I find it so interesting how everyone is reacting differently to this event- I've even seen it amongst my friends when this topic has come up in conversation. A few insist that Kristen and Rob's relationship was fake. Other's (like me) think that it was real enough (though it could have originally started with the help of PR people). Even the way people are treating Kristen is interesting. Some are calling Kristen a sl*t other's aren't, but either way I don't think I've seen a lot of people really supporting her. I think maybe if she had a friendlier personality towards the public it would've been a very different outcome to this situation. People might be more willing to forgive her for transgressions if she had a more pleasant personality when dealing with the press or just in general but since it's rather surly this just makes it worse for her. She's already been labeled "a b**ch" and this affair doesn't improve her image. It'll be interesting to see how her career fares after this. Though I do think that if it had been reversed (and Rob had cheated) he would have an easier time "making a comeback" because of the way the two gender's are often treated by the media.

And although this is a private matter between those involved it is also at once very public because of the added pressure from Twilight fans. I feel like Kristen pretty much got thrown under the bus (whether this is right or wrong I'm not totally sure) by Twilight fans because they aren't pining after Bella, they all want to be with Edward. So of course they are going to take Rob's side. But then again, a lot of Twihards are pretty delusional; Rob and Kristen are NOT Bella and Edward, no matter how much some people seem to think that they are. It seems like the line's between the two have been blurred... from fictional and reality...and it's not a pretty sight to see. So I guess, we should just take this whole thing as reason's why not to date a co-worker, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->