Kristina Chrastekova

John Black

Reaction score
Kristina Chrastekova
She started modeling around 1995/96 when she took part in slovakian Elite Model Look contest. She dint win, but it was a good starting point. After almost 5 years spent modeling in Asia she came to Paris in 2000 where she met Phoebe Philo (new designer of Chloe) and her career took off. Soon she appeared on the cover of Vogue Italia and became the face of Prada and Miu Miu at the same time which never happened before. She is exeptional beauty.

NATIONALITY slovakian
HEIGHT 177
BUST 84
WAIST 59
HIPS 89
HAIR brown
EYES brown

louisa models, elitemodels

Elle Portugal Nov 2004 - not sure if the ed is from the same issue :unsure:

louisa models

Amazing Krisitina for Prada and Miu Miu

bwgeyscale, elite, my scans

John Black said:
Amazing Krisitina for Prada and Miu Miu bwgeyscale, elite, my scans
the miumiu campaign looks creepy but i really like it. i can kinda see why she was a Prada girl. :smile:

Gazillion said:
the miumiu campaign looks creepy but i really like it. i can kinda see why she was a Prada girl. :smile:

Yeah that miu miu looks weird with all these sticking hands and legs ....:D

Last edited by a moderator:
VOGUE Deutsch Aug. 2002

th_62732_kristina_chrastekova37_122_458lo.jpg
http://img156.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=62732_kristina_chrastekova37_122_458lo.jpg
scanned by me

Last edited by a moderator:
i really like her, and i didnt realize she satrted modelling so early, no it is understandable why she hasnt been on the radar lately :( sad...

US Harper's Bazaar
Noir At Night
Photography by David Sims

bwgreyscale

dizzytacks said:
i really like her, and i didnt realize she satrted modelling so early, no it is understandable why she hasnt been on the radar lately :( sad...
Yes she is around 25 today, but she could have been working much longer if she wanted to. Unfortunately she decided to stand on the other side of the camera and pursue career as a photographer.

a photographer, i dont get it she was it for a minute!!!but thats awesome that she is following her dream :smile:

she is really interesting, that first vogue italia cover is breathtaking

Balenciaga AW03/4
00100f.jpg
00020f.jpg

00030f.jpg

[vogue uk]

I discovered her today! :woot: I'm 8 or so seasons too late but...:buzz:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member