Lana Del Rey

2013 Echo Awards in Germany

She won Best International Newcomer and Best International Rock/Pop Artist :heart:

facebook/lanadelreyfans and dailymail

looks like she has new tattoos on her forearm

^In the interview for L'Officiel she said she had "Chateau Marmont" tattoed on her forearm:

BDl_Mk68_CAAAVMl5.jpg

twitter - @LanaDReyOnline

The other one says "Nabokov Whitman", she had it done last year.

JUST. DROPPED. DEAD.

Lana singing Leonard Cohen's Chelsea Hotel n.2 :heart:
Love it. And for some reason I love the contrast between the low key performance and the over-the-top make-up. :lol::heart:

Oh, f*ck! She's making me love her even more! :heart::heart::cry:

:woot:

NEWS:
«Will You Still Love Me» by Lana Del Rey will be one of the official soundtracks of The Great Gatsby movie starring Leonardo DiCaprio, Tobey Maguire, and many others.

facebook/lanadelreyfans

More info:
As announced before, Lana Del Rey will be featured on the soundtrack to the upcoming film «The Great Gatsby». Today the official trailer for the film was released, which includes a snippet of Lana Del Rey’s song «Young and Beautiful» (previously called «Will You Still Love Me»). The song will be released as a single April 23rd and will also have a music video, released on April 22nd.
lanadelreyfan.com

^ That makes me smile and the new song and video is gorgeous.

Have you guys seen it? I love this performance. I love how she laughs, wonders which song she should sing, comes to the fans and take pictures with them during 'Video Games'... completely adorable :heart:

She is so beautiful, adorable and amazing on stage! I love that performance! It makes me wish so hard to see her performing live.

I also cant wait for the release of "young and beautiful"

I'm super excited to see her at Lollapalooza this year!!!

she gave an amazing performance in prague yesterday. goose bumps!

i'm in love now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SailorMoon1993
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->