Lauren Bush

italitha

Reaction score
I used to love her style around 3 years ago..wonder wat happened to her...i heard she's dating ralph lauren's son...any pics?:P

Yeah they are dating, and they are very cute together:blush:

source
GettyImages

Last edited by a moderator:
and some more from style.com^_^

shouldn't this be in the modeling thread?

Yes I believe she is engaged to Ralph Lauren's son... or perhaps they're just dating? But I remember hearing someone say that it will be funny because her name would be Mrs. Lauren Lauren:P

shes got that very all-american look which is always favorable. Love her, but she needs to come to fore again

some more pics from gettyimages:flower:

I like the last one, can you guys see the label she is wearing?:innocent:

Lauren just seems so classy. Lauren Lauren... if you have to marry someone whose last name is the same as your first, it could be worse. That's cute, though.

Lauren Bush - "Blood Diamond" screening arrivals and after-party, 11-30

hqcb

iijl2.png

instyle.com

She graduated last year from my university, and spoke at the commencement ceremony. She's got brains in addition to classic looks, and she's a nice, down-to-earth girl too. It might be just me but I sort of like that she isn't a main face in the fashion world, that she had the level-headedness and drive to give up an easy path in the modeling world to get an Ivy League education. Shows she's got personal aspirations, and I respect that.

She is my style icon! Traditional, yet always eye-catching. I love how she combines clothes and I adore her care-free demeanor.

73602650.jpg

73420418.jpg

Just ignore David's pants here...
73414843.jpg

73242195.jpg

73039626.jpg

**Credit www.gettyimages.com

Really naturally classically pretty and seems very sweet. Shame about the uncles. But hey can't choose your family. :P

So true. I always forget that she's from that family.

Sort of off-topic, but I was fascinated to learn that that entertainment news anchor Billy Bush is The Prez's cousin. So I guess he's a second cousin of Lauren. Isn't that random? lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nationalsalt
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->