Lauren Conrad for Linea Pelle

LC: When I designed a tote bag I wanted it big enough to fit magazines into it.
That's a good starting point when designing a bag, to take a specific object and make the piece large enough to hold it. I don't look at purses/totes/etc. very often, but when I do I've found that they're often too small for something like a magazine, but too big for simply a wallet or keys.

But that's why I just use jean pockets for my wallet and keys. :lol:

The designs are very simplistic. She relies a lot on chains to give the bags "spice". They're pretty boring to me personally. I like the tote, but as others mentioned, it is really overpriced.

I bought the tote when it came out and I still love it, and have since purchased the clutch and coin purse. I am very happy with my purchases!:flower:

so since she is putting the clothes on hiatus is she still going to do the bags?

I dont like the bag, but not because Lauren is a TV star I dont like the designs

I like the bag Lauren designed and was waiting for it to go on sale, but it's sold out. Ughh. I like some of the Linea Pelle bags on her website, but I've never bought a Linea Pelle bag, I have a belt that is of good quality but are the bags nice, does anyone have one that they ordered a few years ago that's still in one piece/nice? I bought a Cynthia Rowley bag a few months ago and it fell apart so now I freak out when buying bags.

the links on the first page doesn't work anymore. I really don't like her design style in general. they all just seem so plain and boring, not to mention usually overpriced.

yeah shes rather expensive but then again, she seems to do pretty well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
russmah55
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->