Leonardo DiCaprio Relationship Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

missltothac

Reaction score
Is this Leo's newest VS model GF or just another fling?

Attachments

• leonardo-dicaprio-01.jpg
    leonardo-dicaprio-01.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 79
  • leonardo-dicaprio-02.jpg
    leonardo-dicaprio-02.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 62
  • leonardo-dicaprio-03.jpg
    leonardo-dicaprio-03.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 23
  • leonardo-dicaprio-04.jpg
    leonardo-dicaprio-04.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 33
  • leonardo-dicaprio-05.jpg
    leonardo-dicaprio-05.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 38
She's exactly his type, isn't she? Blonde and leggy. Only, she doesn't come from an faraway exotic country, but after Blake, I think that's one box Leo's doesn't insist on ticking.

She's exactly his type, isn't she? Blonde and leggy. Only, she doesn't come from an faraway exotic country, but after Blake, I think that's one box Leo's doesn't insist on ticking.

Lol, true, and don't forget entirely too young for him.

why is she running? haha

I thought Erin already had a BF?

^Erin and her bf broke up in April or May, I think.

I think Leo is a great actor but I just don't get how that guy attracts all those stunning and smart models like Gisele, Bar, Anna J and now Erin. I don't see his appeal at all, mainly because I'd be turned off just by the fact that he so clearly has a type and it seems very shallow of him to only date tall blonde VS (or SI) models.

Last edited by a moderator:
^You're very right about him, but it also says something about the girls imo. Guess, it''s just a mutual exchange of benefits.

Anyway, definitely starting to think he's very shallow (or gay).

I hope it's not true. Leo's personal life is just so gross now. He's such a sleaze.

Well, I guess he didn't leave that VS party back in November alone.

He is creepy to me now. I don't even want to see his films anymore - at least not right now - because I am so grossed out by his womanizing or modelizing or whateverizing. He is like a walking cliche at this point. And besides which, I think he was a better actor early on, though I have heard he is good in the new film.

It's just another fling I guess but they would look great together. He is hot and she is gorgeous and exactly his type.

I hope it's not true. Leo's personal life is just so gross now. He's such a sleaze.

He is such a womanizer! (Let's just say VS-izer) He's creepy and i am shocked that Erin could think of hanging out with him...he may harm Erin's reputation...i mean c'mon she was so flawless to me untill now!

Leo has just broke up with Blake and it seems like Erin is just a girl for chasing through the phase!! She deserves better than this...

Ehhhh, why Erin?!

Well, it'll bring a bit more publicity to Erin, which I think she needs specially as a VS Angel.

I wonder how many "Is Leonardo DiCaprio dating ......?" threads there are in RHI now.

apparently according the the Australian media in an article today he is still seeing Aussie model Kendal Schuler :S

One question, is Leo friends with Kanye? looks like they share something in common :lol:

It is understood Chadwick Models' Kendal Schuler, the one-time girlfriend of Didier Cohen, has evolved into somewhat of a "steady" for DiCaprio, with the pair spotted walking hand-in-hand on a number of occasions.

"He has dated a lot of girls but Kendal is the one he keeps going back to," a friend of the 21-year-old said.

A rep for Chadwick Models said yesterday: "I have spoken to (Schuler) about this and this is a matter that she just wants to say 'no comment' about."
source: dailytelegraph

Maybe its just Kendal's management adding fuel to the fire so it raises her profile in US so she can book work. She has said in the past she wants to be a VS model.

I don't see why he would choose Kendal over Erin, seriously

I wonder how many "Is Leonardo DiCaprio dating ......?" threads there are in RHI now.

I think we really need 1 thread for all of Leo's model loves :lol:

^he was also seen with model Madalina Ghenea (Romanian) back while he was filming in Australia

seriously, he must have all the major modeling agencies on speed dial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Florencie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->