Leonardo DiCaprio Relationship Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leo with Erin @ 1:52

Bellazon

2m7ukix.png

Erin for the "2012 Titanic Inception Romeo Blood Diamond Fantasy Bra"

I get the feeling that it would be very boring to be Leo's girlfriend.

To be Leo's girlfriend would feel as though you'd be treated like a piece of meat.

^Haha, but not that different from being a VS model though :wink:

I think the fact that Leo has a type does say something about him, but I don't know if that means that he treats women in a shabby way (although I do think that there have been reports that he has cheated on a girlfriend or two) or that there must also be something wrong with a woman who will date him. If I were a woman in my early twenties and he asked me out and I found him attractive and had chemistry with him, I would not say no. Now the woman in question should not go home and start ordering up wedding invitations but I don't see a problem with hanging out with him and letting whatever thing they got going on run its course.

^Haha, but not that different from being a VS model though :wink:
If you are going to say that about VS then you gotta say that about all of modeling. No other fashion brand, commercial or high fashion, has the track record that VS has when it comes to its models parlaying their experience with the label into branding and entrepreneurial endeavors.

Erin for the "2012 Titanic Inception Romeo Blood Diamond Fantasy Bra"
:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the fact that Leo has a type does say something about him, but I don't know if that means that he treats women in a shabby way (although I do think that there have been reports that he has cheated on a girlfriend or two) or that there must also be something wrong with a woman who will date him. If I were a woman in my early twenties and he asked me out and I found him attractive and had chemistry with him, I would not say no. Now the woman in question should not go home and start ordering up wedding invitations but I don't see a problem with hanging out with him and letting whatever thing they got going on run its course.

If you are going to say that about VS then you gotta say that about all of modeling. No other fashion brand, commercial or high fashion, has the track record that VS has when it comes to its models parlaying their experience with the label into branding and entrepreneurial endeavors.

:lol:

I don't know if he treats them badly - I don't actually think so. If you don't account the cheating, IF that's true. But it says a lot about his character that he only likes tall, model blondes. It's not even that they are beautiful because I think A LOT of models are way more gorgeous than Gisele and Bar.

I was actually going to say it for all modeling, but I just feel it's even more with VS because their brand of modeling is basically big boobs and legs. That their models use their experiences into entrepreneurial endeavors, doesn't really change what their VS job is about. I never claimed they were stupid or anything, in fact considering their track record as you pointed out, the opposite is probably true.

I guess Erin is trying to keep up with the other VS model in the attention department? That would be the only reason to date Leo Dicaprio: exposure. I knew when I heard he was at the VS party in NYC he was there taking applications :lol:

What exactly is so appealing about Leo that he never seems to he single with models lining up to date him? He must be quite the charming man.
Posted via Mobile Device

What exactly is so appealing about Leo that he never seems to he single with models lining up to date him? He must be quite the charming man.
Posted via Mobile Device

Honestly I think they just picture his face as Jack from Titanic.. at least that's what I do

Honestly, any model that dates him from this point on is just as gross as he is. :innocent: Who in their right mind would want to be known as Leo's 9th model girlfriend!?!? :blink:

He's become a parody of himself.

There something wrong with a man in his 30s who can't seem to connect with women his own age.

He's on his way to becoming George Clooney, whom's appeal I don't understand either.

At least Clooney lasted more with his girlfriends, and they usually were complete "Jane Doe's". :lol:

I feel like all of his dating threads will need to be merged soon. How about "Are Leonardo DiCaprio & Everyone dating?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->