Liv Tyler

Belowen

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Parfums Givenchy has a new face to go with the fragrance it will launch in August: Liv Tyler. The news about La Liv is supposed to be top secret, but the glowing newlywed didn't exactly blend into the scenery while shooting a Givenchy commercial in a convertible at Place de l'Opera last week. Looks like she taught Paris a lesson about topless chic...

It looks a bit ... Plain...?

It looks a lot like the modelling shots she did when she was like 17 :shock:

looks very very boring and stiff to me :blink: :doh:

i bet this is NOT the final adv. shot though :wink:

She looks rather plump in that photo. Has Liv always been that way?

Well, she's never really been thin, but she's not that large either - shes pretty average IMO B)

I agree, I seriously doubt that is the final shot.

imo peter jackson doesn't cast plump elves. :wink:

I suppose this is only a paparazzi picture of the actual ad shooting.I'm sure it will look way better than this...

i've always confused liv with selma blair.... they look so alike!
...i don't think liv has alway been big-ish, her weight fluctuates as much as catherine zeta jones' does... :unsure:

I think Liv Tyler is curvey, voluptuous, womanly, yadda yadda yadda...in general I love that aesthetic, although in this case perhaps the pose was not the best? :innocent:

Either way I agree, the shot is boring, expected, trying too hard for some kind of glamour that doesn't really pass, IMHO....

is she supposed to be cruising beverly hills or something......
it looks a bit "sunday morning-ish" :huh:

Her shoulders certainly look muscular. Of course who looks good with their arms in the air like that???

Personally, I think Liv is fabulous! She has a womanly body and looks like a normal woman and not some scrawny drowned rat.

Here is another picture, with her in 'The Chair' - I think she looks fabulous.. :heart: :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->