Louis Vuitton F/W 07.08 : Scarlett Johansson by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott

She loooks GORGEOUS.. one of the best celeb ads I can remember off the top of my head. I'm suprised.

Yeah, I like these better than the s/s 07 ads, but I like the s/s 07 collection more. Thanks for posting.

the ads are really nice and all, but they aren't overly conceptual or exciting - but then again, when has Louis Vuitton ad campaigns EVER been exciting?

(last fall/winter perhaps, when they actually used MODELS! now THAT was exciting! lol)

I love Scarlett and those are gorgeous.
Too bad for Hermes-I had hopes for Eugenia :(

colors are definitely better, and she doesn't look so weird this season, but I'm still not a big fan. Not only do I think it is a poor choice choosing a celebrity over a model, but the SAME one??? She is boring and non-descript

Beautiful colours and Scarlett looks okay. Much as I would love a model to be the headliner for a campaign, I wonder if they can bring across the same movie star glamour 'feel' as Scarlett.

Much better than before, but hopefully they will get a new face for next spring!!

^^^haha I'm pretty neutral about the Louis Vuitton ads too. I just don't think ads with celebrities are as captivating as ones with models

Last edited by a moderator:
here are her F/W 04-05 ads for comparison. apart from the colors, they are very similar

scarlett-photos.com

^^^ I prefer those - they are genuine old Hollywood glamour. Scarlett looks like a godess in those pictures, the lighting is sublime in those ads.

Wow, I actually really like it! Much better than Spring 2007.

I've got to agree with the general consensus that these are so much better than her S/S campaign, particularly the one where she is lying down. I prefer this glamourous look vastly over the buxom milkmaid of S/S.

It looks like the hats won't be advertised, which is a shame...

ps. the ads do not reflect the vermeer/girl with a pearl earing undertone of the collection - which really is dissappointing.

^Indeed, too bad there is no Vermeer undertone, but I do like the ads, lovely rich colours, Better than s/s 06 obviously.

i really like the one with the red/orange coat :blush: (love the colors) still i prefer last season's ads :ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->