Love #20 F/W 2018.19 : The 10th Anniversary Issue

i somehow really like this.

not looking forward to the inevitable other 34 covers with nepotism children and teenagers i've never heard of, though.

It's surprisingly nice, despite all wretched parties involved. I wonder how much more stunning it would have been only with Adwoa. Her bust looks amazing here.

I expect Kate and Lara will follow, and perhaps Kendall too....

If anyone can't wait to see Gisele taped up across the boobs for a magazine's birthday spectacular, they can go back in time to her The Face cover from 2000.

I really love this, just wish it would only be this cover, but knowing Love there will be 300 covers.

If anyone can't wait to see Gisele taped up across the boobs for a magazine's birthday spectacular, they can go back in time to her The Face cover from 2000.

And ironically that cover marked their 20th anniversary. Or did Katie style it and I’m the one missing the intentional irony?

Lovely, but this mag is dead.

Care to elaborate on that? Sounds more like it's dead to you.

Love has been producing solid content behind tacky covers for a while now and I am at peace with any Cara/Kendall/Edie shenanigans as long as I can enjoy the rest of the beautiful content.

^Preach, been saying this for years now. Love is a magazine to keep our hopes in fashion alive, if anything. Already looks promising.

Dare I say that this is a compelling image, and LOVE have actually producing a fair few sets of memorable images recently. This coming from someone who has given Katie Grand her fair share of criticism over the years. Guess it also says a lot about the state of mags ATM (sadly)...

Simply irresistible.

May just be the first Love issue I buy in a long long long time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Last edited by a moderator:
I really don't like that Trixie Mattel makeup. Otherwise it's a beautiful cover.

Trixie Mattel called and wants her look back

You'd think they'd have reconsidered re this particular/passe drag obsession after that vile racist slavery 'joke'.....

It was not funny - unless you're ignorant and/or racist. Love magazine's only excuse here is they think it's all just a giggle, clearly.

I don't like that makeup on Trixie Mattel, I don't like that makeup on Ariel Nicholson and now that I looked it up I don't like that makeup on the Dior FW 2008 runway either. Makes no difference to me.
Oh and by the way thank you for educating me with your first post, XxHigh FashionxX.

But really, is it educating? I don't agree. The 2008 Dior show indeed has a very drag makeup aesthetic going on, which I think was one of Pat's inspirations for it - together with the 60s.

But Trixie's make up has those big white sections underneath the eyes and thick black winged eyeliner, which you can see clearly in this cover. IMO it's just an exaggerated version of usual drag make up. Plus I refuse to believe someone with so little fashion sense as Trixie made her character from watching a Dior show. You give her too much credit lmao.

I don't like that makeup on Trixie Mattel, I don't like that makeup on Ariel Nicholson and now that I looked it up I don't like that makeup on the Dior FW 2008 runway either. Makes no difference to me.
Oh and by the way thank you for educating me with your first post, XxHigh FashionxX.

You're welcome, sweetie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->