Lullabies

I love "Stay Awake" by Innocence Mission, in that it's a lullaby urging you to not fall asleep. :D

Check it out! A lot of their stuff is really, really mellow so i would definitely recommend them for this purpose...

Chris Cornell's song "Sweet Euphoria". The song is even more delicious than the man himself, and well, he's too gorgeous... :heart: :wink: :heart:

Angel - Sarah Mclachlan
Only Time - Enya
Dreaming of You - Selena
I Could Fall in Love - Selena

Rain by Breaking Benjamin is a good one to fall asleep to.

I often fall asleep listening to my iPod, and the funniest thing is how the music becomes incorporated into my dreams, like I'll dream that I'm in somewhere eg a shop and a certain song is playing and people are singing to it, or dancing to it, or it's just kind of playing in the background and then I'll wake up and realise that it's my iPod playing! Sometimes it lasts for a few songs too!

"I need Some Sleep" ~The Eels
"Goodnight" ~ Beatles
"Goodnight Sweet Girl"~ Ghost of the robot

i'm like strawberry....i tend not to like listening whilst falling asleep.

i have though to goldfrapp's felt mountain many times. predictable,i know :lol: but i would have it on and find myself dozing and suddenly awaking towards the end of deer stop,felt mountain,utopia and horse tears.

Last edited by a moderator:
dizzy by the banshees is quite euphoric. listening to that earlier daydreaming....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lovetolove
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->