Luna Bijl

Fendi Prefall 2018

Striking accessories introduce the FF motif to the #FendiMonTresor mini bucket bag. Discover more on Fendi.com #FendiPreFall18
Featuring @mxlunaa

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes she did!! :clap:
What an outstanding career, she's just so perfect, amazing editorial, comercial, high fashion and runway model she is. Don't know why but her career reminded me when Natasha Poly started.

Milan: Dsquared2 Spring/Summer 2019 (C)

_MON1279.jpg

voguerunway

Vogue Korea July 2018:

Photographer: Hyea W. Kang
Model: Luna Bijl
Make-up: Yumi Lee

streeters

Chanel Fall 2018 Couture:

Zw.jpg

nowfashion

Frame Denim Fall/Winter 2018: Luna Bijl by Erik Torstensson

AW18-desktop_3f397bd9-433d-4a3c-9262-53e9cb9b25e4.jpg

frame-store

streeters

Chanel Fall/Winter 2018: Luna Bijl by Karl Lagerfeld

cxVqEvKZ_o.jpg

page4-png.1079299

Marie Claire France September 2018 Digital Edition via zzzyao76, UK Harper's Bazaar September 2018 Digital Edition via vogue28

Her VK covers are beyond stunning.
She's Incredible. Love her for Chanel.

IRO Paris Fall/Winter 2018: Luna Bijl by Collier Schorr

iroparis

Hands down, one of the best models working. She continues to lift every booking to the next level.

^ Interview for The Edit:

I LIKE TO KEEP BOTH FEET ON THE GROUND. I live at home with my dad and my dog, Diesel, in the Netherlands’ countryside. I lived in New York before, but I travel so much that it doesn’t really matter where I’m based. The best thing about where I live is the freedom, nature and that I’m surrounded by my friends. I think it’s good to have a balance between a busy life and a quiet one.

THE REALITY OF MODELING WAS A SHOCK. I didn’t know what I was getting into at all; when I first came to New York, I was 17 and on my own. I lived in a model apartment with five other girls in one room – you just have to get a MetroCard and figure it out. But I did enjoy it because you become really close with the girls in the house; because I started this way, I really appreciate everything that I have now.

I WAS ALWAYS ONE OF THE BOYS GROWING UP, always playing outside. I was known for going to school in my sweatpants! I do pay way more attention to what I wear now because it makes me feel good. Now I’m either sporty or I try to be elegant, there’s no in-between.

I LOVE SNEAKERS. I have a whole collection; Nike Air Max, normal Nikes, Nike Jordan, Reeboks… I have a lot. I have so many, I don’t think I can count them.

I TRAVEL SO MUCH but I still suck at packing. I never know what to bring. I always forget socks or underwear or something stupid. I’m a bit chaotic.

I’LL PLAY ANY SPORT, I love anything with action. I don’t smoke, I don’t drink, I don’t go clubbing – I have a personal trainer at home, one in Paris and one in New York, so whenever I travel I try to see them. And I live in the countryside, so I can run or I can go mountain biking. I do a lot of interval training and a lot of boxing. I love it; I don’t think of anything else when I’m boxing.

I’VE HAD TO CHANGE HOW I EAT, but that’s part of the job. Some people have to study to stay in their job, I have to watch my food and work out, it’s how it is. I am on a diet but I don’t only eat salad. If I’m hungry, I’ll eat, and if I want cake, then I’ll eat cake. I’m not going to starve myself – I think that’s torture.

I’M ALWAYS OUTSIDE. I have a little boat in the countryside and I live close to a lake – if the weather is good, I take my friends out with some music and food and we just hang out and chill. I don’t watch any television; I don’t even have a laptop.
net-a-porter

She is just so beautiful! :heart: I hope she snags a few more Vogue covers this year!

Her honesty and simplicity makes me like her even more. It's good to know that she still lives in The Netherlands and continues to lead the normal life that she's had before becoming a model. This is obviously what makes her so well grounded and endearing in a way.

Pop Magazine Fall/Winter 2018:

Photographer: Oliver Hadlee Pearch
Stylist: Charlotte Collet
Models: Cara Taylor, Luna Bijl
Make-up: Peter Philips
Hair stylist: Stephane Lancien

models

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member