MacBook

^^just turn down the sound (or mute it) before you shut off your computer and it will be at the same volume level as it's turning on. :smile:

Thank you so much for the help guys.
THink I'll definitely go for the Macbook Air 13''.
I'm just hoping that it won't let me down,because I'll pretty much be using it 24/7.Since it will be my only computer.

i just bought a MBair 11' couple of days ago and LOVING IT!!!
way much lighter than my old macbook which hard drive crashed sadly :(
im fixing the macbook but i think i also need a new laptop to bring to work

I want one really badly and I'm goign to get one and then think 'why did it take me so long to buy it?' but until then I'm going to follow this thread with a lot of jealousy of the ones posting stuff like 'i just bought a MBair 11' couple of days ago and LOVING IT!!!' if you could see my evil face...

Anyways, isn't the Air thing a little too thin and too light? That's the impression I get when I'm at my local electrical retailer (again).

Are they discontinuing the white MacBook?

I was just on the website doing a bit of research on the MacBook Air and noticed that they no longer list the MacBook as an option to purchase.

^ Thanks for the link :flower:.

I've had my MacBook for 4 years now but its time to upgrade and I love it but I think I'm going to go with the Air. It seems like it will be a perfect laptop for school.

Went to the Apple store the other day.And when I saw the Air in real life I was turned off.It's way to thin for my liking.So I finally went with the 13'' pro.It also has a dvd/cd player while the Air hasn't.And I also had a better discount if I decided to go for the pro.

Ordered a 17 inch pro with 8 gb ram memory and antil-glare screen. Waiting for it to come...

I just never got comfortable with Macs. I used by brother's mac everytime I use to go over but I also found it annoying.

Given the cash, I would love to go for a Sony Viao. Have a Dell Inspiron at the moment. :D

Finally my mac came and I find them less distracting then pcs. For some reason i hate going on social networking sites on macs

I just lost my macbook virginity!!!!
my bf bought me today a mac pro. im so excited..its redic. :smile:
Posted via Mobile Device

do you guys know of any dope backgrounds sites?
also how can i get a clock on my background?
Posted via Mobile Device

^^ I lost mine too just yesterday! Writing on my new Macbook Pro 13" right now... I'm in love :heart:

^^ there's and app, Wallpapers HD Lite, that I use and its free if you only get 5 background pics a day. Reviewers say that the pay version is not worth the money when compared with the free version.

If you choose to use this all the downloads go into a folder. To make this folder more easily accessible go to System Preferences -> Desktop & screensaver then the bottom click on the + sign. Then click on library -> Application support -> then Wallpaper HD lite and then choose.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the 11'' Air. So portable, and the SSD hard drive is wonderful. I prefer it to the MacBook Pro. Though, of course, you have to have additional hard drives.

steve jobs just passed! R.I.P.

im glad i got my macbook..a steve jobs original :smile:
Posted via Mobile Device

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->