Maja Krag

I can't believe she's only 15!Her face is so extrodinarily beautiful!

she looks like a gap-toothed vanessa hessler. very nice. will she be the next guess girl?

wow she caught my attention, really gorgeous, healthy-looking girl! :woot: i will follow her thread!

Gorgeous girl, she'd be perfect for Victoria's Secret but perhaps a touch too commercial for hf?

Model of the month - fashionmodeldirectory.com

majap.jpg

Born in Copenhagen, Maja Krag began modeling at the tender age of eight, but it was not until a year ago that her career took off, just after signing with Scoop Models in her native country. The green-eyed stunner has shot several editorials with well-known photographers already, and has many more clients buzzing about her beauty as well. With top agencies already representing Maja in the fashion world's most important cities, we are sure a bright future awaits her. Expect the 5'9" Dane to take the runways by storm during the upcoming show seasons.

How did you get started in the modeling business?
Maja: I started modelling when I was about 8 years old, as child model. About one year ago I met Bente Lundquist from Scoop Models in a store (Field’s). The first day I came up on the site, I got my first option. So since that day, I have been busy.

Did you ever think you'd be doing this?
Maja: I have always dreamed about it, so I hope for a career in this branch.

What do you like most about modeling? What do you like least?
Maja: What I like most, is when I get make-up and get styled for something you never look like every day. And then I love the camera! I have always loved it. It’s the best of all. The worst is when the photographer has a bad day.

Have you encountered any surprises along the way?
Maja: What I’m most surprised about is how fast everything goes after I started with Scoop Models, and how much they are talking about me.

What has been your most awkward moment of your modelling career?
Maja: I didn't have a real awkward moment but if I should choose something it must be every time I’ve been to stumbled in high heels.

Have you developed any new interests since you started modelling?
Maja: Yes, well I’m more interested in fashion and read fashion magazines like ELLE. But I have always loved shopping.

What are your favourite things to do in your free time?
Maja: In my free time I go to sports, pass my school and hang out with my friends. And of course shopping.

Out of all the places your career has taken you, where was the most memorable?
Maja: I just had my first "model trip" to Paris and it was amazing! It was a big thing for me. I’m only 15, so I can’t work in Paris before I’m 16. Therefore I could only take photo tests.

Do you have a mentor? Who? What is it about them that affects you? Why?
Maja: My mother is my mentor. She is the one they are calling and she has to check on my calendar. She was with me in Paris and she is going with me the next time.

Where do you see yourself in ten years? What could be your next career?
Maja: I hope to get a career in the model branch, so I think in about 10 years I’m still full on jobs. It could be fun to be a photographer.

What are your best beauty secrets? How do you stay in shape?
Maja: I always ensure that I get my 8-9 hours sleep, drink enough water and eat healthy. I avoid sweet things until the weekend. I am doing sport athletic, where my disciplines are running and long jump. Sometimes I think about to start to go to yoga, but I have no time for that. So it must be home living room. I cleanse my skin every morning and evening to dampen impurities.

What would you want people to know about you?
Maja: I love summer holidays and the Christmas and I hate spiders.

Any advice for new models? What advice would you give other models starting out?
Maja: Just enjoy it and be prepared for more no than yes.

Favourite all-time model?
Maja: Gisele Bündchen and Natasha Poly

Favourite fashion designer:
Maja: Versace and Givenchy.

Favourite kind of food:
Maja: I love lasagne and salad.

Favourite kind of music? What are your favourite 3 songs at the moment?
Maja: My favorite music is pop.
My 3 favourite songs right now are:
My love by Justin Timberlake, Telephone by Lady Gaga & Beyoncé, and Rude boy by Rihanna.

Favourite quote:
Maja: Live your life to the fullest.

I'd like to meet:
Maja: Karl Lagerfeld

If I were trapped on an island I'd take:
Maja: My best friend, a bikini and my iPhone.

Thank you Maja for this great interview!
Special thanks to Jasmin from Scoop Models.
note: all answers are original and unaltered
Editor:Theo

Photography by Isa Jacob
Hair by Mette T. @ Unique Look, assisted by Kazuma
Makeup by Zenia Jaeger @ Unique Look
Models Maja
Studio The Lab
Retouching by Stig Ruge @ Image Work
theones2watch.com

maja.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
On the catwalk - scoopmodels.com

:woot: I had been trying to get an ID on some of those since August! I wonder if she did any other shows at Copenhagen FW? I won't have time to go through and check for a few weeks.

In the meantime, here are the originals plus some that scoop didn't post:

BZR SS11 Copenhagen

Wackerhaus SS11 Copenhagen

Margit Brandt SS11 Copenhagen

Heering/Lars Wallin SS11 Copenhagen

copenhagenfashionweek

Why am I just findin' about this girl just, now?:rolleyes:
She's beautiful.:blush:
*Subscribin'*

K-.jpg

models.com

I cant believe that she is 15! Amazing face..

Last edited by a moderator:
gorgeous:wub:...subscribing*...really stunning in those women paris polaroids:shock::blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->