MARC by Marc Jacobs bags (November 2005 - November 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I went to go take a good look at the new Dr. Q styles and see if they're worth spending my new paycheck on and you guys were right, the leather does look really cheap :blink:

i havent seen the new Dr Q bags
is the leather worse than last year's version of Dr Q?

now that i put my Dr Q in store to sell, i cant get my mind off of it. i kinda want it back... but i wish i can find another one of those long strap that come with the bag
the leather is lovely, but it makes the bag so heavy

Uh oh!! Sellers remorse I'd definitely worde than buyers remorse! You can't just remove the strap and wear it without?

Today I went to go take a good look at the new Dr. Q styles and see if they're worth spending my new paycheck on and you guys were right, the leather does look really cheap :blink:
yup, I own a Faridah and the leather is lush. The new ones however feel like paper and the leather scratches easily. Bummer though, I really liked the grey color

i havent seen the new Dr Q bags
is the leather worse than last year's version of Dr Q?

now that i put my Dr Q in store to sell, i cant get my mind off of it. i kinda want it back... but i wish i can find another one of those long strap that come with the bag
the leather is lovely, but it makes the bag so heavy

I'm in the same boat as you. I bought the mouse grey from last fall and I've only used it about 5 times, max. I bought it for $500 USD and now I want to sell it but I'm wary of ebay. Where are you selling yours?

I find the bag too heavy even with the long strap because the strap is so thin, it really digs into your shoulder. That's why I was kind of bummed to see the new bags with thicker shoulder straps but now that I hear that the new leather is sub par, I don't feel so bad after all.

I must say that I wasn't a big fan of the leather when my Dr Q arrived a few weeks ago. But now that I've been using it almost every day, it's getting really soft and beautiful. And the taupe-ish color is just delicious. Also, I'm quite glad it's so easy to carry around, because of the thick strap and the lightweight leather :smile:

Please tell me no one has bought this trash. Especially since it's going for $300.

shopbop/gnarlitude

Attachments

• mjwtfvest.jpg
    mjwtfvest.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 12
I just received this bag for my birthday, but it's ridiculously HUMONGOUS!! I can literally fit my dog plus my entire wardrobe in it. I think it's a great bag for school because it's black and goes with everything, so I'm exchanging it for the smaller size.

marcj2059512867_prod_zoom_front_v1_m56577569831020172.jpg

shopbop

omg!!!!!! ive seen sooo many girls here in LA wearing that WEIRD ugly bag.. Its sooo ridiculous and they are cute girls too very stylish but they ruin it all with that THING

omg!!!!!! ive seen sooo many girls here in LA wearing that WEIRD ugly bag.. Its sooo ridiculous and they are cute girls too very stylish but they ruin it all with that THING

Really? Bad taste?

does anyone own the magazine clutch?

i think it's to die for.. . but worth $400? not sure.

I am so disappointed that mbmj didn't release the hillier hobo (in huge or regular size) for fall 08. I really liked the bag and missed out on it (passing too many times... even when I could have gotten a deal for saks friends and family). Now I am dying to find it in elephant gray even though I just bought back my 06 balenciaga city in gris fonce.
I guess it is for the best that they didn't release one since the leather on the liz riz and new dr. q's is hideously thin and crappy.

I remember reading on a different handbag that some MbyMJ boutique got 4 of each *huge and small* in the grey... but they probably went super quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->