Marc Jacobs S/S 2008 : Victoria Beckham by Juergen Teller

miss_nyc

Reaction score
victoriabeckhamformarcjacobs.jpg

Posh In A Bag

In case you were wondering just how tiny the 5′6″ Victoria Beckham is, here is the concrete evidence in Marc Jacobs’s brand new Spring ‘08 campaign.

Fashion week daily

Brillian!! We don't even have to see her.. I wouldn't mind.. I like her face too.

First I said NOOOOO! HER? but with that FACE OUT of the pic I LIKE IT!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
like i said in her thread, i LOVE it. when i first heard victoria doing marc ads, i thought it was a weird collaboration.. but this definitely turned out nice. i'd normally want to see her face, but it's a good concept so it's not needed.

OMG!!!!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: thank god for Juergen Teller.

Only she would be stupid enough to star in an ad campaign that's clearly mocking her. :lol:

:rofl:

OMG this is sheer brilliance,EXACTLY what i would expect from Victoria and Marc,both have a great sense of humor.He said this is his favourite image of all of the five ads.Fantastic.

Thanks for posting.:flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Hopefully one has a paper bag on her head in a see through dress and a hat on top!

I hope I'm right.

Love it! I can't wait for the rest!:flower:

Only she would be stupid enough to star in an ad campaign that's clearly mocking her. :lol:

-_-I'm sure she's perfectly aware of what these are saying about her. I may not be too into the celebrity loop, but she seems like she has more than enough intelligence.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Marc is actually good friends with Victoria and isn't mocking her. They collaborated to do a satire. She's a clever and bright woman and I'm not even a fan. I think it's brillopad she's showing a fantastic sense of humor with these. Gold star for her.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Marc is actually good friends with Victoria and isn't mocking her. They collaborated to do a satire. She's a clever and bright woman and I'm not even a fan. I think it's brillopad she's showing a fantastic sense of humor with these. Gold star for her.

amen

glamourous rip-off of Slava Mogutin old work...

and also reminds me of Panos' quote about the Marc Jacobs' collection... He said something (not very nice) about Ms. Beckham...
I'm sure someone could find this quote...

all this collaboration is getting on my nerves.... i'm tired of this....
this is such a big joke....
i mean how can you go from Rachel Feinstein to Victoria Beckham.....???????

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->