Marc Jacobs S/S 2008 : Victoria Beckham by Juergen Teller

look at the runway show, lookat the fantastic casting... :innocent:
imagine the possiblities, you'll have an idea of the waste

i have done both..

and i still think it was a great concept and is one of the best Marc ads in a long time, but i say that considering i hardly every find his ads inspiring..

but i can see why people who don't like (or totally 'get') Victoria in the first place wouldn't enjoy these..

i love posh spice... she's a fashion icon... i love the ad... nice:woot::woot::woot:, nice:woot::woot::woot:, nice:P:P:P...

awww...

go Posh!!!

the ads are great, fully of humour and she looks great :smile:

I am in love with this campaign.
You can tell that Marc had fun with it.

I'm afraid the shoe-box ad is a blant copy from Yamamoto's campaign back in the late 90's....

Attachments

• yamamoto-MM.jpg
    yamamoto-MM.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 325
This I believe was published in the rewind/forward 1995-2000 collection of photographs Yohji did with M/M (I got it from the M/M thread on tFS)

when two bad things collide... marc's bad collection plus victoria equal sign satisfactoriness.

I like them ^_^ !
I think they're edgy and sort of a playful way of making fun of Victoria. Many call her that, "mannequin you see around town," and I think she as well as Juergen just wanted to have some fun with that image.

i like them also; but i much prefer victoria's hair blonde.

^thank you. the shots with the big dresses look quite good.

victoria has a good sence of humour, she was really into it.

Oh please. She is such a joke, if anything, I am starting to lose respect for Marc Jacobs for using this woman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derekz7
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->