Marianne Schröder

anthenores

Reaction score
Anyone has more information about her? I think she's one of the most beautiful scandinavian models...

height: 177
bust: 86
waist: 61
hips: 89
schuhe: 38.0
eyes: blau
hair: blond
model_extra120.jpg

^_^ i was just thinking we needed a thread on Marianne. she's been around forever ! so, thanks and welcome to tFS athenores ! :flower:

her mother agency is Diva Models (Århus, Denmark) but she's also with City Models (Paris). I'm sure she's with other agencies but I'm not sure which :doh:

Hide and Seek ed :heart:

SV1.jpg

SV2.jpg

SV3.jpg

SV4.jpg

SV6.jpg

[signevilstrup.dk]

Last edited by a moderator:
marianne for pilgrim jewelry
VDMPilgrim1.jpg

VDMPilgrim2.jpg

VDMPilgrim3.jpg

VDMPilgrim4.jpg

VDMPilgrim5.jpg

[viktordemello.com]

royksopp - What Else is There

^^This woman was her?!Gosh...how i tried tried tried to find!Thank u so much!Or i mean...wait a min,do u say it is her or do u guess?:huh: :lol:

oh i don`t know :blink: but she has to be!!!!:D
WhatElseIsThere_Royksopp.jpg

[bibi.org]

yes she is:D
what is absolutely seems but sometimes people easily can`t belive... but she is:smile:
1. her eyes shape and light "glass" color doing her eyes looks fireing or if who wake up now
2. her nose is going a bit for right side
3. her mouth contour can see - if she hasn`t make up too - very good to all round her mouth
4. her very high manly brow
5. her little spot under her left eye (about 4-5 cm) :wink: -that why to sure she is... spots doesn`t lie

attachment.php
Marianne-schroeder-2.jpg

i wrote all the part of her face.... so the girl`s face is ready .........so she is:lol:

i found this:smile:
"
miika saksi, Friday, 14. October 2005, 01:55

And btw that pretty face in the video is not behind the singing voice. The singer is Karin Dreijer from Swedish band called The Knife. Excellent stuff if you like that kind of music. That girl is just some Scandinavian model. Pretty though."

http://videos.antville.org/stories/1235304/

:flower:
an adv and screenshot from royksopp video:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"