Marilyn Manson

i don't understand what you've said above !?!
what do you want to say? lol

^ Exactly what I meant to say, in that photo he looks really good, better than I have seen him previously...that's just my opinion though. I just think with his style and general appearance has been on the rocks since his divorce, but during that above performance, he looked great!

^ Exactly what I meant to say, in that photo he looks really good, better than I have seen him previously...that's just my opinion though. I just think with his style and general appearance has been on the rocks since his divorce, but during that above performance, he looked great!

ok, that's what i thought!
i'm a bit surprised because i don't think he looks good on that pic! :P I prefer #24 #44

And there are pics on his myspace where he's HOT!!!

Oh god, yeah, you can't beat the holywood era! Total and utter hotness!

Another from his myspace.

leaving Perth Domestic Airport in Perth, Australia today (October 6) following an afternoon flight.

fadedyouth

^ Would be nice to see him in something a little different, he seemed more creative years ago with his appearance, but anyway he still looks hot <3

:heart:He should date Lady Gaga and get out of his funk.I think he was at his best before dating Dita and for a moment during.His music is still good,Eat Me,Drink Me and The High End Of Low.I didn't like The Golden Age Of the Grotesque or anything in between.
Lady gaga and Marilyn Manson.

perezhilton

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank god for his myspace...seems to be the only place to find recent pics of him :/

l_b278b2a20c644a6caab56dcd951b5d51.jpg

Manson's Official Myspace.

people will probably think i'm mad for saying this, but when I first looked at the October 6th candids, he reminded me a lot of Nicolas Cage
oooft
im seeing him in Manchester on the 14th (the day after I go and see Miley Cyrus in London....my music tastes are messed up), and I'll reply here with info on what his stage prescence was like
I'm really hoping he goes a bit wild like he used to be, now that he's got Twiggy back <3

^ Seriously? I thought she was dating Alexander Skarsgard? and he was dating that Stoya chick....I'll believe it when I see photographic proof lol.

Photographed by Miles Aldridge | Fashion Rocks magazine.
"Beyond the Pale"
Lily Cole & Marilyn Manson

narcisist-anatomy.blogspot.com

i thought it was good to have this ed in his thread. :wink:
a bit of fashion with sir manson.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back