Marsell Shoes

Sorry to revive an older topic but i have been looking at the shoes on luisaviaroma since they were posted there and i am in love. I was wondering if anyone knows of a local store in Montreal that would sell these shoes. I am asking because i am not sure on the sizing. If i am a 9US for most shoes, a 41 should fit right?

Any help is greatly appreciated. thanks

J-Shock said:
Sorry to revive an older topic but i have been looking at the shoes on luisaviaroma since they were posted there and i am in love. I was wondering if anyone knows of a local store in Montreal that would sell these shoes. I am asking because i am not sure on the sizing. If i am a 9US for most shoes, a 41 should fit right?

Any help is greatly appreciated. thanks

Don't be sorry, it's a good thread to revive. I think 41 should fit, but that's definitely NOT a definitive answer (see, I said definite twice).

softgrey - which ones did you get? i never realized you owned a pair!!
there are some new marsell pairs up on yoox...people with bigger feet than me (sniff sniff cry) should go check them out...

I got my first pair from yoox today, so I figured I should share some photos. According to the tag on the box they're "Derby Corr- bufalo". I'm not sure if that's in re: to the type of leather or just a model of shoe, but I noticed a couple of the LVR boots were also listed as buffalo. It's probably difficult to see from the photos, but the toe and heel sections are a sturdier, less aged leather. The middle section is incredibly soft- almost pre-broken in. The bottom of the shoe has a thin layer of rubber. That was a pleasant surprise as I usually end up having to pay to have some sort of sole saver put on. Anyway, I'm very pleased with them. A little bit of polish and the slight scuffs on the toe should be good as new.

As far as the size goes, these are a 41.5 which is the same as a pair of guccis I got last summer. I'm usually a 9.5 in US shoes, so I guess the 41 will fit you J-Shock. I'm an 8.5 (which I assume is the UK size) in Miu Miu/Prada. Hopefully that'll help other estimate their sizes since I assume most of us will be getting them online.

Attachments

• marsell.JPG
    marsell.JPG
    269.6 KB · Views: 5
  • marsell2.JPG
    marsell2.JPG
    284 KB · Views: 3
  • marsell3.JPG
    marsell3.JPG
    241.6 KB · Views: 2
  • marsell4.JPG
    marsell4.JPG
    165.6 KB · Views: 3
There's a pair of men's size 12 on ebay, if anyone is interested...

Yoox added a few new pairs of men's shoes today. They're in a variety of sizes, but unfortunately, they hit half a size above and below what I need. Maybe someone else will have some luck. The older shoes are mainly 41 or 42. They also have 21 pairs of women's up right now. I don't know if any of those were just added.

http://www1.yoox.com/searchResult/YOOX/MARS%C3%A8LL/tskay/3FD17CD7/m/2619/toll/A/gender/U/areaid/148

440615002C_2.jpg

41 and 42 $238

440614821B_2.jpg

40, 42, 43 $220

440619312D_2.jpg

40, 42, 42.5, 44, 45 $255

440619311B_2.jpg

40, 42.5, 43, 44, 45 $255

Last edited by a moderator:
I've absolutely fallen in love with the F/W 07 collection up on LVR. I just wish I could be positive what size would be right!

^ I agree completely! Stunning work, straight across the board. You can email Marsell ([email protected]) and ask about fit - but from what I see on blogs, these are true to size so if you're a 42, buy a 42! :flower:

^ Yeah, mine were true to size.

After an entire yoox season without a single pair in my size, but they got one in a week or two back. I guess the shiny part is PVC. Of course it came in the day after I'd just splurged on something else, so now they'll probably never be mine. I can always hope they don't fit the buyer. :unsure:

440780071B_2.jpg

(yoox)

i've been noticing this brand a lot in LVR and YOOX

i really, really like the combat boots that faust posted a while back, those are just so freaking cool.

anywhere in the U.S. where i can find this brand.
i want to try them on before i'd buy them.
not too expensive, but anytime i spend over $100 i rather try it on in person.

had to bump it again,

I know that i should be able to find this brand in NYC,
anyone with any info, would be greatly appreciated.

:flower:

sorry...but i have never seen them in NYC...
i have two pairs and got both from yoox..

:P

Mine come from yoox too.

Blackbird in Seattle stocks them, but I only know them through their website. I've never checked on stock/prices/policies.

http://helloblackbird.blogspot.com/

TNTBlue in Toronto also carries them.

http://www.tntblu.net/archives/837

If you know any women who're interested, Robin Richman stocks the women's shoes in Chicago.

http://robinrichman.com

The easiest option is probably yoox. They have a great return policy and since some of the shops that carry Marsell do not discount them, it's likely the cheapest spot as well. Although I don't have much experience with their sizing, laceups fit true to size and I went down half a size for my boots.

You may want to look at the yoox spinoff www.thecorner.com They currently stock men's only, but they do have Marsell. The prices are steep, but sales are ongoing. Presumably they are as reliable as yoox.

A few weeks ago I looked at the website and didn't think much of Marsell, but when I saw the pictures on the first page of this thread I loved.

You know those uber-pointed ladies shoes? Do they do them for men?

bootstop.jpg

supertalk.superfuture.com

My second pair of Marsell boots. :wub:

sta79099.jpg

sta79101.jpg

sta79105.jpg

-my own

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads