Mary J. Blige

CDIOR_GIRL

Reaction score
Did anyone watch the episode when Mary J. Blige was on MTV'S Making Da Band? Well the boots she had on were Hermes, I want to know can you post the pics of the boots or a website where I can find them. They cost around 2,500 and she had the Birkin Bag to match! they were like a coffee brown color. :wink:

not to sound rude, but i think that this thread should be on the art of noise board.

Originally posted by brian@Jun 3rd, 2004 - 8:15 pm
not to sound rude, but i think that this thread should be on the art of noise board.
This isn't about music, this is about fashion. So stop being STUPID! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by CDIOR_GIRL+Jun 4th, 2004 - 2:19 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CDIOR_GIRL @ Jun 4th, 2004 - 2:19 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-brian@Jun 3rd, 2004 - 8:15 pm
This isn't about music, this is about fashion. So stop being STUPID! :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
noone is being RUDE nor STUPID... thank you very much :flower:

what exactly are you looking for? the pics? or the shoes, the bags? :unsure:

btw, welcome to tFS :woot:

Originally posted by CDIOR_GIRL+Jun 4th, 2004 - 1:19 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CDIOR_GIRL @ Jun 4th, 2004 - 1:19 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-brian@Jun 3rd, 2004 - 8:15 pm
This isn't about music, this is about fashion. So stop being STUPID! :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
A fair point, but bitten in with a vespine tongue? :o :neutral:

mary J is a fashion Diva :woot: Whatever she was wearing must have been good B)

Welcome to the fashion spot.

Originally posted by leyla m.+Jun 3rd, 2004 - 8:26 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leyla m. @ Jun 3rd, 2004 - 8:26 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by CDIOR_GIRL@Jun 4th, 2004 - 2:19 am
<!--QuoteBegin-brian
@Jun 3rd, 2004 - 8:15 pm

noone is being RUDE nor STUPID... thank you very much :flower:

what exactly are you looking for? the pics? or the shoes, the bags? :unsure:

btw, welcome to tFS :woot: [/b][/quote]
I'm looking for the boots! Thanks for the welcome. :flower:

Originally posted by ahhGucci+Jun 3rd, 2004 - 8:48 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ahhGucci @ Jun 3rd, 2004 - 8:48 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by CDIOR_GIRL@Jun 4th, 2004 - 1:19 am
<!--QuoteBegin-brian
@Jun 3rd, 2004 - 8:15 pm

A fair point, but bitten in with a vespine tongue? :o :neutral:

mary J is a fashion Diva :woot: Whatever she was wearing must have been good B)

Welcome to the fashion spot. [/b][/quote]
Did you watch the video? Mary J. Blige is the true meaning of a FASHION DIVA! :wink:

Originally posted by CDIOR_GIRL@Jun 4th, 2004 - 2:14 am
Why was my topic moved? :rolleyes: I feel so racism going on. :angry:
Its didn't go anywhere. It got filed under star style (mary j is a celebrity after all).
You will find Star Style Here.

Sorry, I haven't seen the video yet, I'll watch it now.

Originally posted by ahhGucci+Jun 4th, 2004 - 5:09 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ahhGucci @ Jun 4th, 2004 - 5:09 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-CDIOR_GIRL@Jun 4th, 2004 - 2:14 am
Why was my topic moved? :rolleyes: I feel so racism going on. :angry:
Its didn't go anywhere. It got filed under star style (mary j is a celebrity after all).
You will find Star Style Here.

Sorry, I haven't seen the video yet, I'll watch it now. [/b][/quote]
Thank You! I apologize for making that assumption. :wink:

Interesting.

I always thought there was beef between Faith and Mary, with Mary feeling like Puff abandoned her for Faith and Bad Boy.

Hope Faith has her drug problem in check...:(

mary1.jpg

MARY6.jpg

MARY3.jpg

MARY4.jpg

MARY5.jpg

OMG!!!! She looks FLAWLESS!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member