MDC (Models.com) Rankings

why is missy rayder still in the top 50 ???they need a huge clean through that list

^She's not an icon but she still deserves to be listed somewhere I think, same with Elise Crombez. Since when has Freja moved so many ranks down? I remember when she was at 4 and now she's 11?

I agree as well. I'm not really sure why a few people have remained on the list, and I also question why others are so high.

i think its favourism... im sorry but i really think it is ...

^She's not an icon but she still deserves to be listed somewhere I think, same with Elise Crombez. Since when has Freja moved so many ranks down? I remember when she was at 4 and now she's 11?

Freja moved from number 8 or 7 or something to 11 about a month ago....

Also, Michaela Kocianova, Denisa Dvorakova and Ali Michael were cut from the list in the past month....

Also Heidi Mount was added last week at 41 or something but was moved up yesterday to 36...and Aline Weber debuts at 40...Giedre Dukauskaite at 50...Isabeli moved up from 8 to number 2. The total number of models on the Top 50 is 70....

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Ali and Denisa deserve it more than Giedre, even if I like Giedre she doesn't come close to the models who were cut.

^Well, we don't know what Giedre has up her sleeve already....

Also, Adina Forizs was cut...after she was placed on the list she had only had one tear in VI and half a runwayseason...one-hit wonder?

Adina should be cut too.........opening a Prada show one season isn't enough to warrant a place there IMO.

^Having spent some time with Wayne Sterling though is enough.

^Nothing exciting she was just one of the girls who did an interview with him and I guess she gained sympathy because of that and that's why she's on the list. He likes her as a person and is not fair-minded.

Could someone please explain to me what Hye Rim Park is doing so high on the list? She should be way down in the 30's or 40's, if on the list at all.

Interesting to see that Meghan Collison is on her way down. No runway to speak of and no ad's so far for FW08/09. Her editorial work has been reduced lately also .. Is she on her way out of the biz? Where would she be without Meisel? (Yes, I know that a lot of majoer photographers beside Meisel has shot her, but would they have paid attention unless Meisel gave her two covers and a Prada campaign first?)

Last edited by a moderator:
^Probably not!! Your right, the attention she got was all from Meisel.

Ali shouldn't have been taken of he top 50, she has quite a nice list of campaigns this season.

Isabeli at number 2 is the best thing of the year.. i hope she will reach number 1 one day.. this is the second time that she is at number 2

I think Sasha should move down a bit and Lara should be top 3 as well....Doutzen and Julia are making the big bucks but I don't think they should be number 3 in an editorial ranking like this one...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->