Men In Skirts

I can get behind this one.. (src: lacooletchic tumblr)

aa934d915cba9a3c738d25c569b44f16--long-pleated-skirts-midi-skirts.jpg

Hmmm..head-to-toe Westwood..for the Hommes? :unsure:

I could live with that! Not with the turned up trousers though. They can keep the tshirt. And the skirt better be a hand above the knee. Too long and it just looks slouchy, as with most these past few looks.

This thread's got more life since I been in it :Pink: thanks to eugenius. I like that narrow shorter one, by Dries I think. It is kind of like the aprons in recent men's seasons--could even be a construction belt.
I really enjoy wearing aprons when I do. Both for the bottom and the top part.

I want to like Rick. I really do. But this doesn't help. (tommyton tumblr)
eeddfd904b3636e5990c54e2c640fd9c--street-goth-men-street.jpg

^ I like the terrorist attack you carried on your previous post and how you immediately remedied it with that cute guy in Yohji.

I bet that guy in Yohji can offer you friendship and a whole lot of good books to read. I bet that guy in Rick can offer you nothing more than a closet full of clothes from Atelier.

I think very wide pant will be popular for men that looks exactly like skirt.

Haha! This guys extra-ness puts the "dear" in "endearing". (src: pagesix.com)

From Wales Bonner. Model-lovers & moderators: please strike from the record if model isn't a man. (src: vogue.co.uk)

027.jpg

L'Officiel Hommes Paris + March 2019

Londres E176BU

Photographer: James Robjant
Stylist: Jérôme André
Hair: Ryuta Salga
Makeup: Kentaro Kondo
Cast: Sebas Jansen, Jonatan Exss, including street cast models - Chico Leung Paton, Samuel Che Williams, Zion Conte, Taiwo Oshun, Monti Mill, Xelat Menekse

L'officiel Hommes Paris + Digital Edition

From amaninaskirt.com...which reads like "Amanina Skirt..dot-com"

27-42-2018-new-men-s-wide-leg-pants-personality-loose-skirts-walk-show-street-fashion.jpg_640x640.jpg

PS: thanks, Benn98, for the bump.

Oddly enough, I'm starting to see more and more guys, on the younger side definitely, like, in the late-teens, early 20s, wear skirts, but they don't look fashion-forward or . It seems like they're wearing skirts more in a disrupt-the-patriarchy/screw-your-gender-roles kind of way, which is totally cool, and a modern way of approaching clothes. Very cool, IMO. :cool:

I don't remember this at all, from Rafs SS10 collection.

Hmmm, a skirt, made from a bottom half of a trench, and worn on a man. Where have I seen that before? (src: geddit2getha.wordpress.com)

Jeremy Pope & Ephraim Sykes for Vman magazine. Broadway babes in Thom Browne skirts..plaid, no less? Oh, be still my heart. (models.com)

Okay, more like Men in Ballgowns, but let's not get so nit-picky here. (src: eonline.com)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->