Men's Jewelry

Just last week, I saw somebody w/ a bullet-pendant necklace at the club..then I saw him stick it in his nose :(:shock::unsure::yuk:

hahaha the bullet pendant is funny... but i wouldnt recommend anyone wear them not appealing or attractive

TrophyBrown said:
Just last week, I saw somebody w/ a bullet-pendant necklace at the club..then I saw him stick it in his nose :(:shock::unsure::yuk:

:rofl:

The only way they are useful :ninja:

Diorling, those Coco Chanel pieces you posted are they authentic? It's just they are so cheap, it seems too good to be true.

Sorry to bump the thread, I hate when people do that. But does anyone know? It's just that I want to order it asap if it's authentic.

Yeah I spoke to him earlier, thanks though. Like Diorling said, I'm as well surprized Chanel has not done anything about it since well they are using their official logo.

unplugged66 said:
Diorling, those Coco Chanel pieces you posted are they authentic? It's just they are so cheap, it seems too good to be true.

I checked the site for the cost of that one. And I could not find those Chanel pieces.

How much were/are they?

Did you end up getting one unplugged? :smile: The bloody double C one is rather nice. I also think it's funny, I mean it's very easily recognisable as the Chanel logo..

Ianastar they are all around $50USD, you can find them here towards the bottom of the page.

No I haven't yet. I just spent a bit of money today a Louis Vuitton so the Alex and Chloe necklaces are going to have to wait a bit.

Avantster said:
Did you end up getting one unplugged? :smile: The bloody double C one is rather nice. I also think it's funny, I mean it's very easily recognisable as the Chanel logo..

Ianastar they are all around $50USD, you can find them here towards the bottom of the page.

WOW!! How did I miss all of those???

Thanks!!!

I love the male figures one........like Matthew

i like wouters & hendrix
all images from
http://www.wouters-hendrix.com
SPUN-LARGE-02.jpg

SPUN-LARGE-03.jpg

http://www.wouters-hendrix.com

oops, those are from the women's line. but they also make men's jewellery

Last edited by a moderator:
eugenius said:
Perhaps the bullet was filled with cocaine? That would explain the price...And why he stuck it in his nose...

Im so over that Alex & Chloe Chanel deal, I like thier other pieced necklaces. Hey, wait, Im in NYC and a store out here carries them, Ill make a trip one of these days...

I'm not too keen on men's jewelry, but I've been wanting a plainish bracelet. I saw some in Gucci's latest show, but I cannot quite think about being able to afford those. And then I came across this. It's not in the women's section, and it doesn't look too feminine to me, but what do you all think?

^i think the hermes bracelet may be a little too dainty on a mens wrist- unless you layer them up. if you're after a simple bracelet ( with style) - why not george jensen?

^ Definately, I love thier enamel bangles though...Have to try on the larger size...

Uhm, I checked out the Shaun Leane and Im so over his stuff. I like the horn lariat necklaces, but the horn is only two inches long, I want it to be bigger...Im so over Tiffany's and never liked Yurman's...

I do like the Georg Jensen bangle, that's pretty cute. Do you think a boy could pull of one of Yurman's bangles?

S4J4109_mp.jpg

NeimanMarcus

i love those that you posted, dsg ^_^ but I can't find any men's jewellery on their website.

eugenius said:
I'd say stick w/ Shaun Leane..Yeah, you'll be asked to pay a pretty price, but trust me, it's soooo worth it! I bought a leather/silver wallet-chain that I wear practically every single day, and if I had just a few more hours in London last time I was there, I sooo would've searched for his stuff..Words simply cannot express how much respect I have for him (which says a lot, 'cause Im always looking for QUALITY mens jewelry)..

Great Shaun Leane piece on eBay right now...

Baizilla said:
:rofl:

$800 for a bullet pendant? c'mon...
Isn't that more than a real bullet? like one you could actually use? I'm not sure, I've never bought bullets, but it wouldn't have to be right?
Anyway, I'm a big fan of cufflinks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->