Michael Kors Cruise 2010 : Carmen Kass & Noah Mills

i actually like how Carmen and Noah have become his signature models :lol:

same story and concept, but apparently it works. ^_^

Them again!? Seriously? It's just okay

It's true that Carmen has been fantastic for MK the last few years. But I think it's over now. The hair. The hair and her face just don't match....really not good.

No doubts Carmen is one of my favourite models, but Noah and her have totally exhausted their round the world spree, taking in shopping, theatre, boat trips etc. The millionaires lifetyle ends here surely. Next please.

hmmm... have to ditto what most said. It's getting a bit dry. Sort of like a piece of day old toast: I wanted it yesterday but right now a bowl of cheerios is looking pretty good :/

I guess in recession-nized times like these designers are sticking with what works for them and MK is doing just that with Carmen and Noah, Karl with Lara, Freha, Baptiste and Claudia, Versace with Gisele & Kate.. I think it would be nice to mix it up a bit... At least the consumer can be intriuged by what we would percieve as change.....There are alot of newcomers and Supers out there that would fit their aesthetic quite good IMO!

hmmm... have to ditto what most said. It's getting a bit dry. Sort of like a piece of day old toast: I wanted it yesterday but right now a bowl of cheerios is looking pretty good :/

Well Said!:flower:

i suspect that the credit crunch has taught them to save money..they shoot ads for a period of 5 yrs at a go..save money on the models, photog and location

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sliver54
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->