Milla Jovovich

bluelove said:
One of my faves, she has real style. Has anyone seen her line? I am wondering if it's good? I have only seen a few pieces on their site.

you can check it on netaporter.com

I really like her outfit for the hedwig and angry inch opening. Salmon and coral colors suit her.

Last edited by a moderator:
BohemeAmy said:
I really like her outfit for the hedwig and angry inch opening. Salmon and coral colors suit her.

yup it's her own dress from Jovovich-Hawk

I saw her showing off some of her line on E! and I didn't really like a lot of it, but she's just so happy about it. She can pull off anything.

Thanks very much pink lipgloss. There are some very kind posters on this thread who always update it with HQ images.

I really like that outfit. There is a page on Milla's style in the May edition of UK Elle, just to let you know.

cosmocat said:
Thanks very much pink lipgloss. There are some very kind posters on this thread who always update it with HQ images.

I really like that outfit. There is a page on Milla's style in the May edition of UK Elle, just to let you know.

do you think it'll be only in UK edition ? or in other ones too ?

(millaj.com)

Since The Fifth Element is on TV tonight, I thought I'd post these. Loved her in this movie. :wub:

Attachments

• tfe1.jpg
    tfe1.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 10
  • tfe3.jpg
    tfe3.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 10
  • tfe13.jpg
    tfe13.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 16
  • tfe18.jpg
    tfe18.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 10
  • tfe19.jpg
    tfe19.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 6
  • tfe25.jpg
    tfe25.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 10
  • tfe-hbo1.jpg
    tfe-hbo1.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 659
  • tfe-ultimatedvd2.jpg
    tfe-ultimatedvd2.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 10
  • tfe-ultimatedvd14.jpg
    tfe-ultimatedvd14.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 12
  • tfe-ultimatedvd11.jpg
    tfe-ultimatedvd11.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 6
I love her but I didn't think she was pretty in the 5th element:shock:

That was the film that got me interested in her actually. Although when I first saw her I was a little put off by her very petite frame. It was only a short teaser trailor and she was in those bandages and I wasn't sure if she was a boy or a girl. :blush:

I was young though.

Nadia said:

One of my Croatian firends(I'm half Croatian btw) says I look like her when she was younger.Whatdya think ?

do you think it'll be only in UK edition ? or in other ones too ?
I'm not sure, probably only in the U.K one. Depends how celebrated her style is in other countries I suppose.

Taji said:
One of my Croatian firends(I'm half Croatian btw) says I look like her when she was younger.Whatdya think ?

show us your photo first :smile: then we'll decide B)

Captain_Lydia said:
Since The Fifth Element is on TV tonight, I thought I'd post these. Loved her in this movie. :wub:

I have to agree with you she did a great job in that movie!!! And her eyes are amazing!!! But I hated her in Zoolander, I think she sucked in it....I think it was because of her hair and clothes:unsure:

I can't see your pictures and please don't double post if it's possible, use edit function.

edit: your avatar is really small so I can't decide :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->