Missoni F/W 09.10 : Hanne Gaby Odiele & Devin Childers by Ryan McGinley

:bounce::buzz::clap:

Love it....great gor Hanne to get this :heart:..the atmosphere is different from what I was expecting...a good surprise.

Ryan McGinley is scoring more ads season after season...didn't he said once he wanted to stay away from fashion :innocent::ninja:

I love this collection so much! I think the concept of the campaign is good. But I still can't help thinking what Meisel will come up with this collection.

I really like the image and the way that its photographed,seems quite rare to me. The only think that I will never like is Hanne Gaby, this advertisement would have rock with another model.

Fresh, natural, clean....but also a bit amateurish. Not sure yet, in fact I'm ambivalent.

This actually reminds me of Yohji's ad from the late 80s.. I wonder if Ryan has seen it and got his inspiration from there, cause it's quite beautiful and always a winning (and far from recurring) theme. :heart:

2m7zrr7.jpg

[scanned by MissMagAddict]

Great for Hanne, and it's nice shot, but after two excellent Meisel campaigns this feels too much like a change.

I know I'm in the minority but I detested this collection and I'm also indifferent to Hanne.......but from the one pic I like what I see so far and I'm interested to see more and where they go from here.

Hanne fitted the collection perfectly so i'm pleased with her getting the campaign and the campaign itself.
The collection was easily one of my favorite fall collections and the campaign is easily already one of my favorites. :heart::heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm...I don't know. I know everyone seems to love it, but I adored Missoni this season and the ad really doesn't capture the feeling of the collection very well for me.

i'm soooo happy for both of them, fans of both :D this is fantastic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->