Miu Miu S/S 2008 : Kirsten Dunst by Mert & Marcus

i am so excited for this! i love kirsten lately so i am happy she was chosen for the campaign.

i think im in love with this campaing. the imagery and the colours are simple yet wonderful, and, as much i dislike k.dunst, i think she is just PERFECT for this collection :heart:

#135 -:woot:

absolutely love her in them, the colouring somewhat reminds me of DK "In THe Wood" thread. i think it's the contrast & red hairbow ^_^

I love how pale her skin looks and the red lips. These are so much better than Lohan's campaign.

I LOVE these! Not what I expected at all!
This is def the best Miu Miu campaign I've seen in awhile.

Kirsten looks absolutely stunning! Much more so than Lindsey, although I don't want to be mean.
Kirsten just has a more... natural beauty, if you know what I mean. She has imperfections which are beautiful. It works better!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Kirsten really pulls of these ads in my opinion. Her facial expressions and eyes suit this collection completely. ^_^

I adore these, the contrast of the red to white, and the colours in general are so rich. Love!

from workinprogressblog.com

THEATRICAL UNCONVENTIONALITY

MIU MIU: SPRING/SUMMER 2008 ADVERTISING CAMPAIGN
FEATURING KIRSTEN DUNST

Subject: creating a happening laced with the ubiquitous aspect of theatricality and the promise of a cinematic performance. Photography: Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott. Styling: Joe McKenna. Hair: Luigi Murenu. Make-up: Lucia Pieroni. Campaign images at: miumiu.com.

MIUMIU.png

http://www.workinprogressblog.com/?p=65

The new shots look cute. Kirsten fits in this campaign very well. One of the best Miu Miu campaigns of last few years :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nise
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->