Model Behavior (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

Not at all, it's being direct

Besides Miuccia has nothing to ask to anybody she should care less about what models or people think about her clothes she still sell millions

That is so unprofessional, I am still unsure if this entire story is valid, but if this is true Lera doesn't "have balls", she is just plain stupid. You are paid to wear clothes and look good, it isn't that hard to keep your trap shut, please... I didn't hear any stories of girls complaining in the Viktor and Rolf show where they had to wear heavy lighting treatments around their head.

That is so unprofessional, I am still unsure if this entire story is valid, but if this is true Lera doesn't "have balls", she is just plain stupid. You are paid to wear clothes and look good, it isn't that hard to keep your trap shut, please... I didn't hear any stories of girls complaining in the Viktor and Rolf show where they had to wear heavy lighting treatments around their head.

I'm unsure wether it's true or false too
But she didn't said "I don't like it I'm not gonna wear it" she just said she didn't liked it.
Took off the girl who's going to open your show just because she don't like it? Please it's ridiculous

....can you imagine YaYa going in for her Olay shoot and going "Man, Olay SUCKS, it's the worst product EVER".

Do you think they'd want her to promote the product? No.

If a model goes into a show as a PROMOTER of that garment, and she publicly voices that she doesn't believe in the brand, that is BAD PUBLICITY. Not only that but it's INCREDIBLY disrespectful and plain stupid. I'd kick her out of my showroom that's for sure.

If a model goes into a show as a PROMOTER of that garment, and she publicly voices that she doesn't believe in the brand, that is BAD PUBLICITY. Not only that but it's INCREDIBLY disrespectful and plain stupid. I'd kick her out of my showroom that's for sure.

Genius! :flower:

It's not a model's place to judge the clothes.
She's there to do her job as a walking mannequin for clothes.

yes and unlike snejana ...shes not pretty enough to be arrogant ..! haha

Arrogance is unattractive on everyone, I don't care how "pretty" you are.

as a lot of you have said, I am also a little bit skeptical of this story. I have never heard of the blog before. Is it run by a fashion insider?

I find this in equal parts hilarious and disturbing... :lol:

How old is she anyway? Getting ARRESTED for smoking on the plane sounds slightly bizarre for someone who looks about 12... :blink:

Not sure what to think of the Prada rumor... Seems very unlikely that Miuccia would open with the same girl as MJ, way too unoriginal. And I don't remember Lera walking in other Russell Marsh cast shows this season... so I'd pretty surprised if she was set to open Prada...

But even if the rumors are exaggerated, she sounds really immature... and pretty damn stupid if she actually blew a spot in the Prada lineup...

Sadly, I'm not sure if this will hurt her career or just make her more "interesting"... :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
if this was true, she is just as bad as the models on top model or angelika from model life. She is should have known better; many models would have loved to be in her position. if i was designer, I would have kicked her out from the show. I remember when i was 11 and i had a teddy bear backpack and lots girls had one.

I find this in equal parts hilarious and disturbing... :lol:

How old is she anyway? Getting ARRESTED for smoking on the plane sounds slightly bizarre for someone who looks about 12... :blink:

Not sure what to think of the Prada rumor... Seems very unlikely that Miuccia would open with the same girl as MJ, way too unoriginal. And I don't remember Lera walking in other Russell Marsh cast shows this season... so I'd pretty surprised if she was set to open Prada...

But even if the rumors are exaggerated, she sounds really immature... and pretty damn stupid if she actually blew a spot in the Prada lineup...

Sadly, I'm not sure if this will hurt her career or just make her more "interesting"... :rolleyes:

Perhaps it was at an early fittng done beforehand. She cuold have been on exclusive until this incident..then left for the other designers once this happened, but Prada is known to put tonnes of girls on option and switch their lineup very often so you really aren't confimed until you walk out onto the runway..

ViktorJetSet posted this in Lera's thread:

She wasn't arrested for smoking in the bathroom on the plane, that's an exaggeration. I've spoken with a number of girls at Supreme who vouched she wasn't arrested.

I know one of the makeup artists who worked Prada. He told me back during fashion week about this model but it just recently clicked that it was Lera. He told me she was supposed to open the show but was sent away because she kept wiping off the makeup. I wonder if she did both.

Yes, the Prada bit is true from what I hear. More or less.

Didn't this girl do pretty well in Paris, though? Everyone must've known about the Prada incident by then. And I'm sure Supreme will do their very best to put a positive spin on the buzz (when she really just sounds like a clueless, immature little girl).

"Lera - rebel without a cause"

At least she has everyone talking...

^ Here's her showlist for Paris

Paris:
Andrew Gn
Barbara Bui
Chapurin
Dries van Noten
Estrella Archs
Gaspard Yurkievich
Kenzo
Louis Vuitton
Sharon Wauchob
Sonia Rykiel
Wunderkind

The Paris list is ok...Vuitton certainly helps her profile.

Anyway has anyone figured out how old this girl is?!

i heard Freja was a real b****.... not really taking care of the outfits etc.

and Mariacarla (used to be?) crazy, insane, sick in her head, funny etc. ... she even destroyed a Givenchy Couture dress (long time ago) backstage the day of her birthday or whatever... she was dancing, jumping etc. and she broke it...an accident... didn't do it on purpose...

Carmen Kass being very nice...(Givenchy campains shooting)
Irina, too... but maybe she changed...

these are old "heard" except Freja... this was last season...

Maybe I'm just greedy, but you could put me in a potato sack and for $10,000 (though I'm sure they make much more than that at a show like Prada) I would wear it like it was the prettiest dress of the season!

i heard Freja was a real b****.... not really taking care of the outfits etc.

and Mariacarla (used to be?) crazy, insane, sick in her head, funny etc. ... she even destroyed a Givenchy Couture dress (long time ago) backstage the day of her birthday or whatever... she was dancing, jumping etc. and she broke it...an accident... didn't do it on purpose...

Carmen Kass being very nice...(Givenchy campains shooting)
Irina, too... but maybe she changed...

these are old "heard" except Freja... this was last season...

Mariacarla used to be very high energy (nutty LOL)...I think that was her trademark. :lol:...she still seems looped occasionally...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->