Model Behavior (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

can someone care to elaborate about freja, milagros and snejana? :shifty:

:wacko:

She looks so innocent, which makes it a funny story. But what a silly, ignorant girl. It sounds like she acted like a five-year-old at Prada. Boohoo, I don't like this makeup, boohoo, the clothes are ugly. :huh:

I often heard that Milagros thinks she's better than the rest of the world
and some people met her and din't like her

but I can't really tell how she is because I haven't talked to her so
I wouldn't believe every rumour.

(ok Naomi definitely is a diva but I'm not sure about the rest)

Witt this kind of buzz, it seems she might be more popular for having an attitude than opening Prada.

The Lera story is just so crazy. It's just so stupid, it's unbeliveable.

How can a little girl be so arrogant and disrespectful? If I was in her place (16 years old and brand new to the industry), I'd be a tad more humble and try to learn as much as possible. Someone should protect her from herself.

I enjoy reading stories like that, though. :D

can someone care to elaborate about freja, milagros and snejana? :shifty:

Snejana developed that rep her first season, not this extreme just more of an overall diva attitude...you can find a lot of interesting stories in her thread when she first started doing runway. ^_^

^her thread is over 600 pages long. where are these stories?

I often heard that Milagros thinks she's better than the rest of the world
and some people met her and din't like her

Milagros and the 90% of Argentina think they're better than the rest of the world, they were just born with this idea.
The people from argentina tend to make comments that other people would take as "arrogant" but they all say the same. So I just think it's funny :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
freja, lily d, milagros and snajana all have complete attitude problems. milagros thinks she is the hottest sh*t that's out there. freja and lily have been spoilt by their "high society" friends and snejana is just a case of a poor girl that made a lot of money and drives around in bentleys nowdays, thinking those old times are over. sad to see some of those girls start out as nice individuals and turn around completely

I read in a livejournal post that Freja had a shoot with Meisel and he sent her home after 15 minutes. Therefore some speculate Freja is a blacklisted model for Meisel, because she never worked with him. Don't quote me on accuracy but it is interesting.

And who can forget Naomi Campbell? Basically if you see a woman with a cellphone in a dark alley, RUN. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
freja, lily d, milagros and snajana all have complete attitude problems. milagros thinks she is the hottest sh*t that's out there. freja and lily have been spoilt by their "high society" friends and snejana is just a case of a poor girl that made a lot of money and drives around in bentleys nowdays, thinking those old times are over. sad to see some of those girls start out as nice individuals and turn around completely

Does Freja come from a wealthy family?

^ and stories like this explain why she hasn;t done as many shows this past season as she was supposed to. besides all her tattoos, including the one on her neck are really becoming inappropriate.

^ and stories like this explain why she hasn;t done as many shows this past season as she was supposed to. besides all her tattoos, including the one on her neck are really becoming inappropriate.

I agree.
I fear a lot that she wants to fill her "rebell image"
although she used to say she doesn't know why she is considered a rebell

another one is tiiu. very nice girl but very inappropriate, even for me who defines himself as very liberal:shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mirrormodel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->