Model Behavior (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

Stam replaced by either Caroline and Raquel. Oh curvacious - eh, I guess Caroline then.

^ It might just mean sober compared to the other model?

It does sound like Stam and Caroline though.

^Yes, that's what it meant. That's what it says right there.

I feel bad if it is her...she seems to be on the right path after a bumpy spot...

Stammy replaced by Trentini for DKNY??
esp as trentini has a goodgirl reputation and stam a party girl one.

this makes a lot of sense to me yesss

and damnit just spent 10min looking for this thread (without realising it was on the first page haha) only to see that someone had posted the ONTD thing already!

So are you talking about the DKNY underwear ads? Seems strange to have considered Stam for that ^_^

^Yeah, I guess...she still seems like an unlikely only girl underwear model. She can be the Lolita supplement, though.

what about agyness? she parties a bit and has that giorgio armani campaign doesn't she?

She parties a bit? :lol:
It might be Agyness. It said multi season and DKNY wasn't multi season for Jessica, while GA was for Agyness.

Oops, I forgot that the person in question was replaced by a Brazilian. Then I really don't know who it is.

Well, Caroline is Brazilian and curvaceous, so I think it fits.

And the item says the model replaced is "red hot". Agyness isn't a redhead. I think it's Stam for this one.

I think its Stam too.. but i agree with the previous poster, we wont' know for sure right until the DKNY ads ship out with Caroline.. I know the underwear ones have come out but I find it hard to believe that Stam would have been picked for an only girl underwear campaign.. that would require one hell of a push up.

but stam isn't a redhead anymore and hasn't been for ages

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->