Model Behavior (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

But she's a natural redhead. Apart from her the only other name that comes to my mind is Cinthia Dicker, but I highly doubt the item is about her.

^^ wikipedia is one of those things you should never fully trust. And i'm pretty sure she's a natural blonde (she's got blonde hair in pics of her when she was a kid), and I feel like I once saw a backstage interview with her a few years ago and she was explaining why she cut off her hair, dyed it red, and wanted to be called 'Stam'

^I found two or three other sites stating the same. So to me it's not even a matter of trusting Wikipedia or not but that of not finding any other sites claiming otherwise.

And the hair colour changes over time when we're kids. I had dark blonde and dark red hair when I was little and I'm a natural brunette now.

ETA: And also what's important IMO is that Stam is better known for her red hair, so it doesn't really matter if she's a natural redhead or not. What other models are known for this same feature (apart from Cinthia Dicker)? :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
"Red hot" does not necessarily refer to hair color. It can be used to describe her career. Didn't someone in this thread say that she is coming off her best season? Then she would be a "red hot" model because she's in demand at the moment.

The only one who seems really red hot in every respect is Lara Stone. Her hair is almost strawberry blonde :wink:

^OK, that settles it - thanks for lending some brain power to this quest, the rest of us shall try to grow some more neurons :flower: Is it Dior or DKNY that dropped her!?!?

So is this all old stuff? Because Caroline is in the DKNY underwear line - there is photographic evidence - and is listed as having the DKNY line in general. Hmm.

I think its pretty much settled then, if its anyone else then it would be a shock.. Stam.. not so shocking to be honest (sad but true)..

It's probably the fragrance - DKNY Delicious Night. They recently had their launch party in London on December 12th :wink:

dknydeliciousnightlondonlaunch.jpg

catwalkqueen

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->