Model Behavior [Read post #1 before posting] #10

Discussion in 'Rumor has it...' started by tFS Thread Manager, Aug 21, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. eizhowa

eizhowa Active Member

Wait, Bella is denying her surgery? Like for real? I have never seen such an obviously surgically edited face on a fashion model in my life.

2. cestmagique

cestmagique you set the scene

It's as if they just get so used to their new faces that they think it's plausible to everyone that they've always looked that way. Nevermind that we've all seen your old pictures, right Bella? :rolleyes:

3. billiejbob

billiejbob Member

Bit rich from Paris considering she was THE international guest for the 2017 Melbourne Cup which undoubtedly one of the biggest horse races in the world and was happy to promote it and party at it.

4. squilliam

squilliam Member

To me it looks like Bella only got a nose job, her lips look about the same to me when compared to her old photos, and the fat in her face has reduced probably from growing up...however, that nose job changed her face so much, that her comments about her face sound odd

As for Paris, I don't really get why she'd be invited to a Dior show (or awards and galas) or why she has so much media attention, I understand people getting famous for having famous parents, but I don't see the appeal. Also, the few things I read about the incidence only mentioned whips (or maybe riding crops?), nothing about horses being branded or having marks on them...do horses even get branded normally?

5. dodencebt

dodencebt Well-Known Member

This Bella quote is hilarious. I believe her when she wasn't always confident and that she had to learn to love herself and her looks, but "we can do a scan of my face"? What's that going to prove? We know she doesn't actually have implants in her, the main topic is the nose.

6. cestmagique

^Oh, the lips are definitely part of the discussion :innocent:

[​IMG]
    {dlisted.com}

7. eizhowa

eizhowa Active Member

^I also think her brows seem higher, and her eyes perhaps a bit less hooded? Her eyes have a much more open look these days, and that is not typically something that happens with age...

8. tigerrouge

tigerrouge don't look down

Certainly no augmentation was done to the brain.

9. 333101

333101 Member

Bella's comments are hilarious. I don't know how the interviewer kept a straight face!

10. Elite13

Elite13 Active Member

Her lips don't look fake to me but I know they probably are. It's just that with most lip fillers you can usually tell right away. Well done to whoever does her lips I suppose. :lol:

11. happycanadian

happycanadian Active Member

baaahaha. omg you are killing me today. :applause:

Honestly, the Bella quote is hilarious, yes. But also ... I mean ... the results of whatever work she's had done are pretty frigging spectacular. She went from "very normal looking girl" to "one of the most beautiful faces in the fashion industry". So it's a win!

12. vetements

vetements Member

This is Bella?! This looks like a totally different person.

It’s so dishonest my goodness!
    I always thought that models are humans gifted with out of this world looks and then this, shame on her big time.

#652 vetements, Jun 1, 2018
    Last edited by moderator eesawa: Jun 4, 2018
  13. cestmagique

^It irks me too. I don't care if her carved up face is beautiful, I have no reason to aspire to/care about beauty that required a complete surgical overhaul. Elsa Hosk is another one in the Bella category for me.

14. squilliam

squilliam Member

If she was in any other profession I wouldn't really care, but models have the job based on their looks, theyre supposed to be special because they were born with a unique set of features, when someone has surgery to attain those unusual features, their beauty is not special anymore. Personally, I don't approve of models with cosmetic enhancements but that's just me

As for her nor liking her face, it seems quite clear that instead of accepting how she looked she just changed it until she liked it

15. squilliam

squilliam Member

https://www.plasticsurgerypeople.com/bella-hadid-transformation/

Not sure if this link will work, but they compare her new and old pics to see what she might have had done. Definitely a nose job, possibly some removal of cheek fat, but they say her skin is smooth because of her young age and her lips have always looked about the same

16. cestmagique

It looks to me like her upper lip was pulled up to go with the new perky nose. Her upper lip was not huge and overhanging when she was younger, it was balanced out by her lower lip. I just don't buy that they're totally unaugmented. They do not look the same as when she was younger, and they just flat out don't look natural anyway.

17. fashionista-ta

fashionista-ta Active Member

Wow, I had never seen pix of her when she was younger. I would guess her ethnicity completely differently now than before. I also have some questions about her upper lip. I forget the term for the ridge area, but that looks to have a lot more definition than before. Hard to see though ...

PS That article assumes that because she was a blonde child she colors her hair. Umm ... not necessarily. My father was a blond child with nearly black hair as an adult. I was strawberry blonde, chestnut brown as a teenager, and my hair continues to get browner as I get older, the darndest thing. Now it's more ash brown, even though if you look closely you can see individual red strands. I see no roots--I think she's a natural brunette. She might be changing the color a little, but not radically.

#657 fashionista-ta, Jun 1, 2018
    Last edited by moderator : Jun 1, 2018
  18. MulletProof

MulletProof Well-Known Member

not so much in her defense but they always pick pictures from when she was 15-16 and awkward/puffy/tacky af, like that’s the pattern for all of us, this is when she was 12, before the so-called horrific past, and she looks more or less the way she does now, no cheaply dyed hair or tan and puffiness. Do I believe she got more than the nose done? sure, but not this outrageous transformation a la simi and haze khadra or kylie jenner.

19. squilliam

squilliam Member

Similar thing with me, I was nearly platinum and now I'm almost light brown
    I think she might have said she dyed her hair at some point, I don't feel like checking tbh

20. FRANCY ITALY

FRANCY ITALY Active Member

at a certain point (after some surgeries already) Bella looked like on the first pic.. now she looks like on the second one.. she is obsessed with cat-eyes, and she went too far with the lifting there.. the eyebrows and the eyes have a totally different shape (not a good one).. plus breasts are also fake.. there is nothing true there..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    pixts instagram/bellahadid instagram