Model Behavior [Read post #1 before posting] #10

Discussion in 'Rumor has it...' started by tFS Thread Manager, Aug 21, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. SalomeGabrielle

SalomeGabrielle New Member

Fake breasts?!:lol: The audacity...

2. Zelda Zonk

Zelda Zonk Member

I think that her make up and hair style are also important in the way she looks now, she always does these very tight ponytails and overdraws her lips etc... It really changes her face.

3. gunsnroses

gunsnroses Member

She also photoshops most of her Instagram pictures to pull her eyes into cat-eyes & literally pulls them back with her hands while posing.

4. FRANCY ITALY

FRANCY ITALY Active Member

that's true, but even in candids you can see the eyes/eyebrows lifting.. it is A LOT, she has changed her features so I don't see who she believes she is fooling in that interview...

5. KateTheGreatest

KateTheGreatest Active Member

^ A girl I worked with actually said she believes Bella is all natural and never had anything done. She said she is too young to have surgery and her face changes naturally. I think she looks so plastic and robotic and the fact that she doesn't even emote in her editorial work doesn't help either.

Did Elsa also have plastic surgery? :shock:

6. eizhowa

eizhowa Active Member

Bella is 21. I know a girl who had plastic surgery at 12. I think your colleague needs a reality check:rolleyes: I can't believe how many are actually fooled.

Elsas nose seems to have been slimmed down.

7. fashionista-ta

fashionista-ta Active Member

^^ In certain circles girls routinely have nose jobs as a sweet 16 thing. Your colleague's naivete is charming ;)

8. cestmagique

cestmagique you set the scene

The teeny upturned nose came about a few years ago; not a fan so I don't remember when, but early enough in her career that I guess it went unnoticed. You can tell from her early modeling photos. Recently her lips have definitely been filled.

9. Valentine27

Valentine27 Well-Known Member

Someone seems to agree with us :

[​IMG]
    Screenshot from instagram

10. Littleathquakes

Littleathquakes Active Member

I love Doutzen for that.

11. boleyns

boleyns Member

Adwoa agrees too:

[​IMG]
    screenshot via supermodeldaily on twitter

12. xoxoadore

xoxoadore Member

I love Adwoa for calling out this bullsh!t. Hate it when public figures "support" one another purely for publicity reasons. (Kinda like models that just adore Kendal and Gigi on social media then talk smack about them)

13. eizhowa

eizhowa Active Member

Do you have to be universally liked to become an icon or an influencer? I can't stand her either, but plenty of icons were disliked by large parts of the population in their heyday.

14. mathiaskatz

mathiaskatz Member

^I don't think the issue is whether people like Kim or not, more of what has she actually influenced that deserves such award.

15. eizhowa

eizhowa Active Member

I think she probably does influence, but not the people on this forum. She does not have many fans here.

And I won't comment on whether it is a positive influence...

16. 333101

333101 Member

I mean, I agree, but then Adwoa didn't deserve model of the year and she still got it. The industry Is a never-ending stream of meaningless awards. They all need to stop congratualating themselves so much

17. Armani

Armani Moderator

Well, obviously Kendall Jenner and Ben Simmons didnt last very long. (Anwar and Nicola broke up about a week ago)

18. magsaddict

magsaddict Member

I agree, she absolutely does influence people... her sheer following and ubiquity means any fashion trend she wears instantly appears on the screens of tens of millions all over the world! I'm also not a fan but i can acknowledge her genuine following and influence.

As for Adwoa Aboah, she's within her right to criticise Kim, but i don't know why she's on her high horse all of a sudden... she basically does the same thing as Kim day to day i.e. social media, photoshoots etc. Adwoa was named GQ's woman of the year in 2017, so i'd say they've both been given equally questionable awards. And if she implies Kim isn't worthy of the CFDA award, i'm sure there are plenty of people out there who could argue she didn't deserve woman of the year.. or model of the year as 333101 mentioned.

#678 magsaddict, Jun 6, 2018
    Last edited by moderator sleb: Jun 6, 2018
  19. xoxoadore

xoxoadore Member

well from hearing Kim K., she says she also influences social change and positive body image so I think that's my problem with it? I mean Adwoa has won awards which are most likely based on her looks so it's not as much as a fuss for me idk...

20. tigerrouge

tigerrouge don't look down

Nobody ever said an influential figure has to be a good influence, especially in the fashion world.

Stick people in the same room as Kate Moss and you'd probably see them change their tune. Nobody would be talking their talk about the need to be a healthy influence on young girls, their tongues would be too busy operating like battery-powered bidets in the hope of being seen on the same level as a legend.