Model Behavior [Read post #1 before posting] #10

Discussion in 'Rumor has it...' started by tFS Thread Manager, Aug 21, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. Littleathquakes

Littleathquakes Active Member

Precisely, she's not calling him gay as an insult; it's a statement that he's a long rumored closet case, which itself is not an insult against homosexuality but rather addressing him and the catty unprovoked remark he made.

2. zacatecas570

zacatecas570 Well-Known Member

^Totally!

This is completely boring and uninteresting compared to this KK cvs Tyson thing. But have you seen Jeana Turner's (from ANTM cycle 24) instagram stories, the one with alopecia? One girl uploaded a picture of Jeana and didn't credit her or the photographer, and Jeana made a HUGE deal about it calling her out publicly, then the girl apologized, credited the picture and after she had to delete the picture because she started to attacking her. Even Jeana's boyfriend apologized to the girl. This Jeana to me always have been kinda an attention wh*re and drama queen since she was in the show. She's a second version of Whinny Harlow (or whatever her name is)) or a Snejana / Magdalena without success, just the drama

3. sixtdaily

sixtdaily Well-Known Member

Interview with Kendall for Love

[​IMG]

IG thelovemagazine

Irina Kulikova also reposted and commented "sorry girl but you don't know ****"

4. Armani

Armani Moderator

^ Impy on Twitter:

credit: luvjesuscrisp on twitter
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

#724 Armani, Aug 20, 2018 at 3:19 AM
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2018 at 3:25 AM
  5. Valentine27

Valentine27 Well-Known Member

How disrespectful and disdainful.
    A mental breakdown? 30 shows a season? Girl, years before, models were walking 70-80+ shows a season, what are you talking about?
    Shame on the Love Magazine to post this and to think it was right to do so. This is such a slap in the face of every other models who actually work hard, no matter how many castings, fittings, or shows they are booked for.
    Good to see Vita and Irina's responses. Kendall clearly doesn't know a thing.

mikel likes this.
  6. dodencebt

dodencebt Well-Known Member

Love's team clearly posted that quote for the controversy and reactions. Katie has been an insider for so long, she knows Kendall has no idea what she's talking about here.

7. Valentine27

Valentine27 Well-Known Member

A few girls have replied in their stories...

- Teddy Quinlivan (reposted by Sarah Brannon)
    - Ginta Lapina (reposted by Monika Jagaciak)
    - Daria Strokous replied in her IG story as well :
    She also posted various pics of Coco Rocha "walking in thousands of shows", Freja Beha "waking up at 5am for the call time", Magdalena Frackowiak "sat through hours of hair and make up" etc...

- Faretta
    - Leila Goldkuhl
    - Luma Grothe
    - Monika Jagaciak (comment on the Love Magazine's post)

#727 Valentine27, Aug 20, 2018 at 5:50 AM
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2018 at 5:57 AM
    dodencebt likes this.
  8. mikel

mikel Well-Known Member

Wow!!! Didn’t think I could dislike Kendull even more, but yet here we are.

I’m glad that so many real models are calling her out!

9. apple

apple Well-Known Member

Oh my goodness Kendall is so stupid and ungrateful. I don't think she is mean, she is just incredibly superficial: when you grow up in a family and environment that lets you have anything you want, you don't understand the real value of things, actions and words. They're just there and you know you can have them. Spoiled privileged rich kids like Kendall are not aware of the world around us and all the real problems in it.

I'd like to add that this is why I like Gigi and Bella and I will never like Kendall: Gigi and Bella actually had to work to get where they are, they started from minor jobs and are always grateful and respectful towards people around them, unlike Kendall who is the opposite.

mikel likes this.
  10. boleyns

boleyns Member

It's like she wants to justify her anxiety (when there's literally no need to, her mental health issues are totally valid) and says it's because of the stress of her job, but at the same time knows she doesn't work half as hard as other models, so she ends up saying stupid things like this. I don't believe for a second she genuinely thinks she's better than anyone but saying she's 'very selective' with the shows she walks is such a joke. She doesn't walk Prada, Gucci, Vuitton, etc because she doen't get booked lmao. And cancelling a Versace Couture show to attend to your friend's birthday isn't being selective, it's called being privileged because you know no matter what you'll get booked again.

mikel likes this.