Model Behavior (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

Angela acted quite cool and not dumb at all, she probably was annoyed to answer this question over and over again, it's nice that she even answered it.

Hmm ,I'll try and watch the video on monday.I can't load videos on this computer.

That is a bit rude I must admit ,though I can level with her and understand that backstage is obviously really hectic for models and she was probably stressed.But I'm sure others dealt with the interviewers in better ways.

About Freja :P

A classmate(Baizilla)

She is incredibly sweet .. and very intelligent as well..

I wasn't surprised that she would be so succesful

:smile:
Yeah she was, but nothing really huge I guess... until like the end of 2nd year in high school.. where her career really took off...

When we first started in high school I automatically assumed she was a model at that time, because she had the height, looks and the body.. however I was told she wasn't..

Like a lot of pretty girls she has the looks, the height and the body to become a successful model, but what really distinguishes her from the rest of the "normal" models is that she has a great personality, which eventually also carried her this far (and maybe even further?).

Last edited by a moderator:
IDK about all this Angela stuff. She did answer the question. She didn't have to. There are a million reasons why she could have been in a bad mood or whatever and didn't have the sunniest disposition. Unless there is a string of interviews where she is rude, I wouldn't immediately label her as such.

if anyone who dont mind can u please post something about chanel iman, esp on her "myspace"?? everyone is seemed quite focusing on her page, but i dont think i can access to it becuz i abandoned the account (i use facebook and sinablog instead).

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+1]worst weekend olympics[/SIZE][/FONT]
Think you had a ****ty weekend? Nah. Why not compare it to mine?

1.) On the drive home (home?) from Albuquerque to Portland, my ex-boyfriend got ****faced and roughed me up in a Sacramento hotel. I escaped from the room through a blitzkrieg of violence and talked to hotel security, who called the fuzz.
DSC00831.jpg

2.) Because he had a bite mark, inflicted in self-defense, on his arm, Marty told the police to PRESS CHARGES OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AGAINST ME. Now I am a felon.

3.) I spent the night in jail. Dig the hilarous monetary contents of my wallet as described by the pig who booked me:
DSC01067.jpg

4.) Jailors. America's Next Top Model fans, all. As the warden took pics of my bloody knuckles for evidence (!!!! evidence!), he quipped, "So there goes that hand modeling job, huh? What's Tyra going to say about this?" And here is how I was summoned from the holding cell for a strip-search, complete with a thorough plumbing of the boodissy: "Hey, Supermodel! Git over here!"

4.) A bail bondsman (!!! I have a bail bondsman!) got me out of the hoosegow this morning and took me to a hotel room where I now await my court date. Martin Lesley Crandall is still incarcerated. You can follow his saga by searching for his name on sacsheriff.com (click on "inmate information").

So I'm stuck in Sac-town, alone and lonely, for 4-5 days until court. Court! OMFG.

On the flip side, I'm single and um, ready to mingle. Blind date, anyone?

ETA: Breakfast in jail is served at 4:00am. Meat-stuffed croissant. And, you should already know what a "kite" is if you've been studying your 50 Cent lyrics. But "toilet talk"? That was a new one for me. Apparently, if you bail all the water out of the toilet, you can use the pipes to talk to inmates on different floors. And, girl, you can tell who do it 'cause they got like a big rash or whatever on they face from puttin' it down in the toilet and ****. Damn..
Souce: http://elysesewell.livejournal.com/73490.html

Poor Elyse Sewell, she got arrested and abused by her ex-boyfriend :cry:

^that sucks. isn't her boyfriend in a band or something?

She always writes the most entertaining entries despite her misfortune....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->