Model Behavior (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

So I've heard :lol:

What's interesting is that with girls like Lily D and Stam. At the beginning of their career, everybody who met them wrote how nice and sweet they were.

And then as they got bigger....the number of nice stories uh..declined :lol:

I would have to disagree that smoking doesn't endanger flight safety. What if the cabin caught on fire and it would spread? Can you post the statistics that there haven't been any greater amount of flight incidents back when smoking on airplanes was legal? It is a danger and thus not allowed. The accident rate is lower because of such preventative measures. Just because people do that does not make it correct nor should it make it alright.

I would post the statistics if I had it, but I don't. :smile:

I'm sure smoking in the airplane doesn't cause any problems to the flight, because the cabins are done with plastic or something like that, not wood, and wouldn't go on fire so easily.

If the amount of flight incidents became lower after the new no smoking rules, we would know that.

I don't know anything about Milagros, but I don't think that her thinking she's the best in the world should cause too much problem to anyone.

but it does isn't annoying working with someone who's one of the most arrogant person working in the industry (if she really is) ?

So I've heard :lol:

What's interesting is that with girls like Lily D and Stam. At the beginning of their career, everybody who met them wrote how nice and sweet they were.

And then as they got bigger....the number of nice stories uh..declined :lol:

I've heard that about Stam...but she did/does have a great relationship with Meisel and now Anna Wintour. So her antics must take place off set...or have changed over time. I know the NY Post had plenty of blind items about her for other things in the past...

I would post the statistics if I had it, but I don't. :smile:

I'm sure smoking in the airplane doesn't cause any problems to the flight, because the cabins are done with plastic or something like that, not wood, and wouldn't go on fire so easily.

If the amount of flight incidents became lower after the new no smoking rules, we would know that.

Well, I hope you find them. While it may not start a fire easily, it nonetheless poses a hazardous danger and there is still a possibility. Besides that, it is inconsiderate and rude to do so. Well like you, I don't have the statistics on that but I will gladly find them. Well things like that are not exactly common knowledge. :smile:

What?What?What?:unsure:
I am a bit slow,sorry....:lol:
Please,slowly,which rumors about Stammy and Lily D and other models are excisting?I love gossips:wink:.

I think Stam's professional behavior is perfectly fine. Meisel still works with her to this day and she seems well liked by her peers, (even Trentini who I haven't heard a bad story about :lol: ) so I'm going to put Stam as a nice girl who likes to party a lot. Besides fashion week is quite stressful so I don't blame most models for having a short temper.

but it does isn't annoying working with someone who's one of the most arrogant person working in the industry (if she really is) ?

It probably is. So, if such behavior becomes a norm for someone, then obviously, they'll have to go. But, kicking someone off the just show because they said something, which wasn't even so rude, is a little too much...

Well, I hope you find them. While it may not start a fire easily, it nonetheless poses a hazardous danger and there is still a possibility. Besides that, it is inconsiderate and rude to do so. Well like you, I don't have the statistics on that but I will gladly find them. Well things like that are not exactly common knowledge. :smile:

Sorry, I'm not planning to search for statistics. :smile:

And, I don't see what kind of danger it may bring. After all, smoking in the airplane was ok for so long and I don't remember hearing a single story related to that.

Seriously?:shock:
Sorry,I have to own up that I am a gossip addict:lol:.
How do you know that?From a credible source?From your contacts?Please speak out everything you know,okay?:bunny:

I don't think we should push him on this subject. Especially since we're not supposed to talk about it.

And I don't think Kezme would list his sources either. Come on :lol: Don't pressure him to tell everything, leave some things to the imagination :P

Sorry, I'm not planning to search for statistics. :smile:

And, I don't see what kind of danger it may bring. After all, smoking in the airplane was ok for so long and I don't remember hearing a single story related to that.

I wouldn't use statistics if you don't know where they are coming from. It was installed for a reason. I am not familiar with stories about smoking on airplanes, but it is done for a reason. Smoking in the cabin is rude to others and second hand smoke is an issue. Smoking in the bathroom can pose a hazard. I wouldn't want smoke being blown in my face on a 10 hour flight. :smile:

I saw a video of Stam on youtube when she still had red hair and lets just say she sounded...odd :innocent:

I don't think we should push him on this subject. Especially since we're not supposed to talk about it.

And I don't think Kezme would list his sources either. Come on :lol: Don't pressure him to tell everything, leave some things to the imagination :P
thanks glassangel, i really should not talk about it:innocent:

Haha. Don't worry about it. This thread is going to be a source of incredible dirt in the future :ninja:

She didn't voice anything publicly, she said it backstage. :smile:
There are ALWAYS cameras back stage. Also if you watch fashion TV or model TV they always interview the models, especially the opening and closing models, and ask them what they think about the clothes and the aesthetic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->