Model Behavior [Read post #1 before posting] #6

Discussion in 'Rumor has it...' started by tFS Thread Manager, Mar 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bezimienna

Bezimienna New Member

they don't have to love each other but it doesnt mean that they are some enemies or what. she posted that pic cause it was kind of funny and if i were jac or anna or kasia or anja i wouldn't be really angry about that XD It's magdalena's facebook, her instagram feed is on her facebook dashboard too. She's also friends with many polish people inc her fiance's real account and posts many private stuff or annoucements like selling nyc studio etc

2. stiffkittens

stiffkittens Member

Magdalena re-posted someone's photo as an joke. She obviously doesn't think the other girls are ugly or have beef with them (if you read her feed she's big on sisterhood, particularly of the Polish kind), it's just her sense of humour.
    Just watch the VS prep video where she pretend-cusses out the Brazilians for having better asses than her :p

3. zacatecas570

zacatecas570 Active Member

LOL, I send that picture to Magdalena's Twitter, probably she took it from there, I thought it was funny.

4. Sisley

Sisley New Member

Ok,ok guys now I see maybe I took it too personally . Maybe it was supposed to be funny, game over haha And if we talk about her facebook I thought it's fake because I haven't seen any new pics and the only reason it's real was her friends, I can't see much more just a few pics(no new posts and instagram pics on her dashboard or many private stuff or annoucements like selling nyc studio as Bezimienna mentioned) so for me it was pretty visible. Now I see the point and it's allright.

5. alonsoJonathan

alonsoJonathan New Member

so Lea T. posted this picture.

leacerezo instagram

and the rest of the comments are also not so favorable... :innocent:

6. supermodel

supermodel New Member

Coming back to the Magdalena Frackowiak issue, I actually recently translated a longer interview with her where she says she tries to be friends with everyone in the industry and remain professional, particularly with the Polish girls who she understandably relates to a bit better so I guess we can be as sure as sure can be that it was just a joke.

7. Littleathquakes

Littleathquakes Active Member

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...hing-LIZ-JONES-begs-differ.html#ixzz2V14lmnJa

8. dsamg

dsamg New Member

Kate's no saint but I found that article to be very typical bitter Liz Jones

#188 dsamg, Jun 2, 2013
    Last edited by moderator impamelale93: Jun 2, 2013
  9. Jenna16

Jenna16 New Member

I have doubts that we are getting the full story. I wonder if it was them giving someone something for "free" and then later on demanding something in return. If that was the case I could understand why Kate didn't bother to cooperate with them. I despise tactics like that.

#189 Jenna16, Jun 2, 2013
    Last edited by moderator : Jun 2, 2013
  10. FrenchCactus

FrenchCactus Vogue Paris Intern

You can't expect to be given something for free without getting asked for a favor in return.

11. eizhowa

eizhowa Active Member

I do not believe you have to give a favour in return if it wasn't justifiably expected, and clear from the start what the return favour would be. If one business man invites another to a expensive dinner, the other doesn't have to do any business with him... Same principle. If Marie Claire had a solid case, proving a breach of contract, they could have sued and won.

#191 eizhowa, Jun 2, 2013
    Last edited by moderator KimJelly: Jun 2, 2013
  12. Chanelcouture09

Chanelcouture09 Some Like It Hot

Liz Jones is known for making a mountain out of a mole hill. Her opinion is invalid, from working at Marie Claire to the Daily Mail? oh what a step up the career ladder :rolleyes:

13. lelaid

lelaid Active Member

Liz Jones is bitter old hag who pretends she was Anna Wintour and ruled the fashion world. But would anyone who was as high up in the fashion world as she claims to be have to write silly puff pieces for the Daily Mail? I'm not saying Kate didn't act up on set, I mean she's Kate Moss. But she does have a reputation for being professional, something Liz doesn't.

14. Alstroe

Alstroe New Member

Maddy Hooton, Elite Model UK 2011 winner, gets up to quite a lot of underage drinking and flipping-the-bird-at-the-camera on her Instagram. I think she forgets that she's a professional model - in her actions, she's any teenage girl.

15. Kallu

Kallu Active Member

^ which is her instagram account?

16. EstefaniaAbaddon

EstefaniaAbaddon Active Member

I just fell in love with her. :lol:

17. Littleathquakes

Littleathquakes Active Member

The part that really intrigues me is that Liz writes Kate never worked with Marie Claire before. Was something already there that caused Kate to act that way?

18. ad31214

ad31214 New Member

EXCLUSIVE: You don't mess with Naomi Campbell! Aspiring model Luo Zilin SACKED for 'unprofessional conduct' amid antics with Vladimir Doronin :shock:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

read more http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2335359/Model-Luo-Zilin-SACKED-unprofessional-conduct-amid-antics-Naomi-Campbells-billionaire-ex-Vladimir-Doronin.html
    dailymail.co.uk

#198 ad31214, Jun 3, 2013
    Last edited by moderator furcoat1: Jun 3, 2013
  19. LabelWhore4

LabelWhore4 New Member

Its always the quiet ones you gotta watch. Smh.

20. alonsoJonathan

alonsoJonathan New Member

:shock: thats cray! Wow

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.