Model Behavior [Read post #1 before posting] #6

Discussion in 'Rumor has it...' started by tFS Thread Manager, Mar 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ad041715

ad041715 New Member

Wow that's a ballsy thing to do. I would be so pissed if I was Naomi right now and frankly, insulted.

2. Nils

Nils New Member

That's hilarious :lol: Get that billionaire. Naomi obviously had something to do with her being dropped from that agency though.

3. aynoray

aynoray New Member

Ohhhhh SNAP :shock:

4. sore

sore Active Member

I was just about to post this. What was she thinking? I can't believe my eyes.

5. ad31214

ad31214 New Member

It's not like Naomi and Vladimir are together any more and this isn't the first model he's gone after, I honestly think Naomi has to forgive and let go of this relationship. Zi-Lin just has really bad timing, but GMB anyways.

Zi-Lin needs to make sure Naomi't not seen shopping for cellphones anytime soon.

6. SevenWeeksLater

SevenWeeksLater New Member

^And she more than likely wont be his last, so girl should be more careful about her reputation in the business. Its a little fishy that he went after somebody from her show out of all of the models out there. Screams desperation and likes he's trying to rub it in Naomi's face, really pathetic.

7. arlekindearrabal

Exactly. Also about that Naomi 'look-alike' model from Miami. He's definitely trying to pull a "Hey, look Naomi, I can get them much younger and better looking than you" type of thing.

8. Mockingbird

Mockingbird New Member

It's still unclassy on Zilin's part IMO. You don't go after a friend's ex. I don't know the relationship between Zilin and Naomi, but Naomi seemed to like Zilin on the show and Zilin should've been grateful to Naomi for hooking her up with an agency.

There are a lot of professional models that drink and flip people off in pictures though. It's not like once you become a model you turn into a saint. They just need to be responsible on the job.

#208 Mockingbird, Jun 4, 2013
    Last edited by moderator rominab: Jun 4, 2013
  9. Littleathquakes

Littleathquakes Active Member

Even though he was fair game since he was split from Naomi, Zi Lin...gurl you know better. I'm no longer a fan of hers, this was just such a sleazy and ballsy move. Hope he dumps her in his game of model musical chairs and she disappears.

10. HeatherAnne

HeatherAnne Active Member

I smell a lawsuit coming on. The real reason she was fired is pretty clear.

11. Cold

Cold _____

Right? like what's his deal? Cause let's be real though, any model he'll date and marry or whatever, after Naomi will never be an upgrade. If he's so intent on targeting girls that are somehow related to Naomi or like that Azzma chick who doesn't even look anything like Naomi's toe then clearly he's the one who has issues. You can't replace a queen.

12. lelaid

lelaid Active Member

Snatching up Naomi's ex (especially if you're her past protegee) is like wearing a meat dress is front of a pack of pit bulls. You gon get it girl...

13. Littleathquakes

Not to mention he's still married and most likely won't ever divorce his wife because it might cost him a ton of $$ if he does. So he's probably hoping the woman chokes and then he'll remarry. But until then, everyone else, even Naomi, is just the flavor of the week.

14. arlekindearrabal

I wouldn't really think of Naomi as Vladimir's 'flavor of the week.' They had an ongoing relationship for years. And besides, for Vladimir to be pulling this kind of stunts to rub it in Naomi's face, he must be kind of butthurt and tells us that she was the one to probably pull the plug on their relationship.

15. Littleathquakes

I know if I'm dating a billionaire, he would have to be the one to pull the plug on our relationship.

16. arlekindearrabal

Well yeah. Though I guess you're not Naomi...

17. Littleathquakes

Nope, cause Vlad and I would still be together. Even if I'm just the flavor of the year, like Naomi. And if he should die, his wife will show the ring, and Naomi will be dismissed.

18. arlekindearrabal

Try more like 5 years. Naomi and Vladimir originally hooked up back in 2008.

In any case, all we're doing here is speculate so...

19. Larek

Larek Guest

And of course it is not an 'unprofessional conduct' and an 'unacceptable work ethic' to fire someone for their private life...

Looking forward to see how this end up. I got pop corn ready, anyone? :)

20. Cold

Cold _____

I'm with you. Doronin isn't fooling anyone. You'd have to be delusional to think that zillionaires are immuned to obsession and that they have full power over everything. Please...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.