Model Casting S/S 14

Stereo_Flo

Reaction score
I guess it's now time to start this thread, New York castings have already begun. You can see personal pics from casting all over the Internet, for instance in Ismenia Lima instagram : http://instagram.com/ismenialima/

Dear tfsers, I can't wait for the new season. Hope we will have great time! :flower:

Here a couple of related threads

Show Packages S/S 14 : http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f96/show-packages-s-s-14-a-240005.html
Who Will Sweep Up the Spring 2014 Shows? : http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f96/who-will-sweep-up-spring-2014-shows-239943.html

Meanwhile here some pictures from Tanya Taylor casting

instagram.com/tanyataylornyc

Enjoy the season! :magic:

Seeing smaller shows castings with cards for girls like Grace, Maria and Kayley kind of worries me, I hope their agencies dont let the girls with those show résumés actually walk a show of that caliber.

Who could this be?:rolleyes:
Got news 1st handedly abt this former Calvin Klein exclusive who'll walk Dior #SS2014 as an exclusive!

And she's one of my fave break out face of recent seasons! #ChristianDiorExclusiveModel #SS2014

twitter/art8amby

My guess would be Julia Schneider or Maddison Brown.

Got my money on Julia Schneider or maybe even Patrycja Zurawlew (a long shot)

First Impressions:

With Spring/Summer 2014 pre-castings in full swing, a gazillion models have descended on Manhattan in the hopes of scoring key runway spots during the New York collections. The casting process can be particularly ruthless with models given less than a few minutes to wow a casting panel with her personality, beauty, runway prowess and her presence. In an industry where a model's looks are her most valuable commodity, presentation and an well defined sense of style is vital to harnessing a casting director's attention within the first few seconds of entering a casting room. Not every model is given the opportunity to showcase her personality whether it be due to being dismissed as irrelevant on first sight or perhaps due to casting jitters or language barriers. This is where a model's sense of style comes into play in conveying her personality, mood and the all important cool factor. Production agency Art + Commerce see the cream of modelling talent in the lead into the show collections and with advertising clients that include Alexander Wang, Calvin Klein, Louis Vuitton, Balenciaga and Prada the stakes are high. Below are a selection of faces that Production at Art + Commerce has firmly in its sights.

malaika_nymm_1.jpg

Malaika Firth
Image courtesy of PRODn at Art + Commerce
Source - artandcommerceproduction.com

:woot:

more pics:
inoubliablemodelarmy

Instagram pictures from the BCBGMAXAZRIA Casting!

instagram.com/styleminutes; instagram.com/tabeaweyrauch; instagram.com/senaitgidey

ID'ed models in attendance(from these shots:(

Antonina Petkovic @ The Society
Asia Piwka @ The Society
Aqua Parios @ The Society
Holly Rose Emery @ NEXT
Ji Hye Park @ Elite
Joanna Tatarka @ Ford
Josephine van Delden @ Supreme
Kel Markey @ Supreme
Lisanne de Jong @ NYMM
Magdalena Jasek @ The Society
Marina Nery @ The Society
Nastya Kusakina @ Women
Nouk Torsing @ IMG
Patrycja Gardygajlo @ NEXT
Rebecca Gobbi @ The Society
Senait Gidey @ IMG
Soo Joo Park @ Wilhelmina
Stephanie Hall @ Supreme
Tabea Weyrauch @ IMG
Vasilisa Pavlova @ Supreme
Xiao Wen Ju @ IMG
Zhenya Katava @ Women
Zuri Tibby @ IMG

I know I didn't get all of the girls (obviously) if anyone could help me out with id-ing any of the girls from the shots I posted above that would be awesome, thank you all!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would pass out if it was Maggie Mauer, she really suits the new "Dior aesthetic".

tumblr_mrxr4eFiHz1reiue7o1_r1_1280.jpg

#alexandra agoston #nicole pollard #montana cox #lauren brown @ collette dinnigan

modelsoninstagram.tumblr

^ That collette dinnigan show was in australia last month.

Calvin Klein casting

fvWtZe5.jpg

instagram.com/mashagutic

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
k3lse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->